VP Business Development
Sales – Sales
At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across disciplines and encounter and conquer many challenges. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your role and impact
98point6 is looking for a sales executive to join our business development team. You have a track record of success in driving revenue-generating opportunities and client growth in the employer market. As a key member of the team, you’ll acquire new clients by executing our go-to-market strategy and utilizing your broker and consultant network.
- Execute 98point6 market strategy to drive revenue opportunities with self-insured and fully insured organizations
- Lead the sales process for the South Region by identifying, engaging, scoping and executing sales opportunities with sophisticated buyers
- Establish mechanisms to effectively manage and report on the sales pipeline
- Collaborate with the Chief Commercial Officer to reflect the company’s vision for growth and expansion into an effective business plan
- Manage effective communication of the 98point6 value proposition, product features and partnership expectations with both prospects and clients
- Strong execution of phone/web/in-person meetings, follow-through, contracting and transition to the requisite implementation teams
- Drive 98point6 market expansion by continuously identifying and recruiting top talent
- 10+ years sales and leadership experience with a track record of success
- Extensive experience selling into self-insured and fully-insured employer groups, either directly or through channel partners (brokers and benefit consultants)
- Deep knowledge of health care benefits, the health care industry, and employee benefits; background in a health plan, benefits consulting or management consulting a plus
- Experience selling health IT, medical insurance, enterprise benefits, SaaS or consulting solutions in the employer market, targeting all levels of organizations with a focus on CFO, HR or benefits professionals
- Demonstrated ability in developing and successfully carrying out sales and marketing strategy (e.g., customer segmentation, sales process and organization design, performance management and sales incentives)
- Expertise in all aspects of the sales process including: performing initial outreach, developing relationships, negotiating and closing contracts, and managing ongoing relationships
- Outstanding communication, presentation, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Outstanding customer focus and professionalism. Must assert, clarify and validate client needs on an ongoing basis
- An understanding of customer needs and the development of appropriate solutions/strategies
- Bachelor's degree required, master’s preferred
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other protected status.