Business Support – Finance
At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across disciplines and encounter and conquer many challenges. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your role and impact
We are seeking an insightful, creative thinker with the experience, knowledge and skills to lead analysis, modeling and reporting activities. You will drive critical business model, strategy and execution decisions. Your efforts will span a broad range of topics and require cooperation with teams and team members throughout the company.
- Work across the organization with team members from all parts of the company to understand needs and support initiatives
- Conduct research, gather data and perform scenario analyses to drive key business decisions
- Create automated dashboards and other data processing and visualization to drive efficiency
- Understand and facilitate the integration of business processes, people and relevant technology
- Provide insight, creative solutions and structure for areas of ambiguity and risk
- Serve as a catalyst for sharing knowledge, information and ideas throughout the company
- Support financial accounting, process, control, tax, reporting, planning and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, statistics or a related field
- 4+ years experience with a for-profit entity (or 2+ years with master’s degree)
- Exceptional skill with modeling and spreadsheets and the collection, analysis and synthesis of data
- Meaningful knowledge of practical accounting and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Meaningful experience with data analysis and visualization tools (e.g. SQL, R, Tableau)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity to develop a structured approach to complex topics
- Natural curiosity and creativity in approaching a wide range of subjects
- 1+ year of work experience for a healthcare provider organization preferred
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.