Business Support – Finance
At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across disciplines and encounter and conquer many challenges. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your role and impact
We are seeking an insightful, creative thinker with the experience, knowledge and skills to lead analysis, modeling and reporting activities. You will drive critical business model, strategy and execution decisions. Your efforts will span a broad range of topics and require cooperation with teams and team members throughout the company.
- Engage with team members from all parts of the company to identify key initiatives and business analysis needs
- Structure complex topics, gather data, build analytical models, and perform scenario analyses to inform decision making
- Create automated dashboards and reporting tools to drive efficiency
- Perform industry and competitive research
- Serve as a catalyst for sharing knowledge, information and ideas throughout the company
- Support financial reporting and planning activities
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, statistics or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Exceptional skill with modeling and spreadsheets and the collection, analysis and synthesis of data
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools (e.g. SQL, R, Tableau)
- Meaningful knowledge of practical accounting and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Ability to handle ambiguity to develop a structured approach to complex topics
- Natural curiosity and creativity in approaching a wide range of subjects
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.