QA Working Student/ Internship
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Then join our team of talented entrepreneurs right in the heart of the startup capital Berlin!
We believe in bringing happiness to people through interior designs that turn their homes and offices into places they love.
In our pursuit to innovate living, we deliver exceptional & affordable interior design solutions. Whether our clients are looking for design inspiration or want us to bring the ideas to life ourselves, we strive to make their experience as convenient & inspirational as humanly possible – and, by the way, that’s only where we start!
We pride ourselves in the service we deliver. And, we value the people that turn our mission into a reality. Our dream is to create a work environment that connects great talent, gives them the freedom to do great stuff and continuously supports opportunities for learning and growth. At 99chairs, colleagues turn into friends and goals are accomplished as a team.
- You will make a significant difference in the development and improvement of our product while working in close collaboration with our IT and product management team
- You will test new features for intuitivity, robustness, errors and bugs in order to ensure a great product quality
- You will write automated tests with Ruby on Rails (rspec, capybara), React and AngularJS (Karma, Jasmine,...) but are still encouraged to suggest any other useful frameworks or technologies
- You will proactively screen our established processes for improvements and implement those
Your skills & experience
- We want people with great communication and teamwork skills who burn for technology and are familiar with current trends in IT
- You study in computer science, information technology or an IT-related subject with above-average grades
- You pay unique attention to details and have a high level of quantitative skills with the ability to ask a million relevant questions
- You are a well-structured thinker and result-oriented worker with entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on mentality
- You are fluent in English and German is a plus
- You have basic knowledge of web technologies (react, angular, webpack, …)
- SQL skills are a plus
More reasons to work at 99chairs
- A flat work environment with innovative decision making processes. We don’t just say this, but do our very best to make sure that everyone’s voice is being heard.
- Flexible work hours and environment. As long as you get things done and are aligned with your team, you have complete autonomy over your work-life.
- A kitchen fully stocked with healthy snacks & drinks as well as weekly team lunches.
- A BVG ticket to brighten up your commute
- The possibility to furnish your home with our amazing discount rates.
Are you the right fit?
We are looking for people that are smart entrepreneurs at heart, who love responsibility and bring projects and ideas forward – every single day. We love constant learners, team players, and people who agree that strong teams are built based on honesty!
Then submit your application including cover letter, CV, grades and references by clicking on the button below. We can’t wait to get to know you!
*99chairs is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.