UAU! - Unidade de Atendimento aos Usuários
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the life of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences!Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles.
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)
- Structure and design customer service workflow;
- Map and define all standard operational procedures enabling first call resolution;
- Continuously review all process, policies and communication in customer experience area;
- Work with multifunctional teams in order to improve customer experience;
- Ensure that we are reaching high customer satisfaction rate;
- Improve process and team efficiency .
The successfull applicant:
- Bachelor’s degree (required);
- Advanced/fluent level of English (required);
- Proven experience in process management;
- Previous experience in process management or consultant projects.
- Great communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners;
- Demonstrated background in solving complex problems;
- Desire to work in a very dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- Highly motivated to deliver a memorable customer experience.
- Competitive salary package;
- A fun, multicultural enviroment, full of brilliant, high motivated and result-oriented people;
- Life insurance;
- Health insurance and dental plan;
- Meal allowance;
- Public transportation allowance or discount for parking in the building;
- Gympass (subsidy to sports practicing);
- Discount for rides with 99;
- Free beer and cakes on Friday.