Customer Services Product Specialist
UAU! - Unidade de Atendimento aos Usuários
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the life of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences!Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles.
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)
About the role:
- As a product specialist we expect you to develop trustful relationships with all other 99 areas (Operations, Branding, Legal and others project managers) to validate, collecte and provide insights and support new features for passengers, drivers and internal teams. You will also work closely to the quality, process and planning people in the customer service area, as well as maintaining a strong collaboration with Didi's Beijing team! :)
- Map processes and user journey attended by product team in customer service: passengers, drivers and also the internal team;
- Transform data into product opportunities to support and lead strategic decisions in order to contribute for our customer service be more efficient;
- Track core business metrics related to user's pain points and the solutions proposed to prioritize features;
- Design product solutions based on the points above;
- Be responsible for features governance, coordination, action and process improvement.
The successfull applicant:
- Bachelor's degree (tech degree is NOT required, okay?);
- Proven background in the activities specified;
- Fluent English (please note that it is a requirement due to constant interactions with english speaking teammates in Brazil and China).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills to interact with internal and external audiences;
- Ownership mindset so you can be responsible and accountable for all initiatives led by you;
- Fast learner and process-oriented thinker;
- Data driven approach to map all potential upsides and pitfalls;
- Ability to combine user's insights with business goals and strategy.
- Competitive salary package
- A fun, multicultural enviroment, full of brilliant, high motivated and result-oriented people
- Life insurance
- Health insurance and dental plan
- Meal allowance
- Public transportation allowance or discount for parking in the building
- Gympass (subsidy to sports practicing)
- Discount for rides with 99Pop
- Free beer and cakes on Friday