Business Intelligence Specialist
Business Intelligence – BI
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the life of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences! Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles.
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)
The DI&A (Data Insights and Analytics), team provide analysis, build dashboards and generate insights to drive strategy and decision making. In this role you will be able to apply your strategic and technical skills to improve the business and impact on the product. The scope involves both technical work and interaction with all the product and business teams. The best candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes. Bring your knowledge and abilities to analyze data and improve ride-hailing business.
- Work on user segmentation, trip forecasting, Map POI, user research by leveraging machine learning and statistics;
- Work closely with product and business teams to identify opportunities for a better decision making;
- Analyze large amounts of data to find patterns and generate insights that will improve business results;
- Identify trends, solve analytical problems, optimize performance and develop results through appropriate data analysis and modeling techniques;
- Be responsible for data preparation and extraction and be able to develop dashboards.
The Successful applicant:
- Bachelor's degree required (any area);
- Advanced English;
- Consistent experience as a Data Analyst or Data Scientist;
- Good SQL programming skills;
- Familiarity with R, Python, Hive, Spark, Tableau, or Power BI;
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and concepts;
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms, such as logistic regression, SVM, Random Forest, clustering;
- Strong product-focused problem solving ability;
- Great communication skills (verbal and non verbal);
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.