BPO Manager - Customer Relationship & Experience
UAU! - Unidade de Atendimento aos Usuários
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the life of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences!Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles.
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)
About the role:
- UAU! (our customer experience area ;]) is a key to deliver a great experience to our customers. Our team is BIG and full of people passionate about delivering a WOW service to our clients! In this position, you will be responsible to build and maintain relationship with third party operations ir order to guarantee our quality standards and customer experience satisfaction. We also expect you to create sucess cases and help us to be a benchmark in BPO management in the area. If you love building things from scratch and working with a diverse, top talent team, this might be the ideal job for you!
- Build a competitive model for partners, monitoring their performance on a daily basis in order to achieve high standards in service level as well as efficiency;
- Inspire them to practice and reflect our values in every interaction they have with our customers;
- Influence them to use the right tone of voice and any other guidelines or recommendations;
- Constantly improve and revise process wich impact directly the experience for passengers and drivers;
The successfull applicant:
- Bachelor’s degree (required);
- Proven experience in BPO programmes management or customer experience teams (strongly desired);
- Advanced/fluent level of English;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and writen;
- Ability to interact with and influence internal and external partners;
- Data-driven approach and analytical mindset to track key performance indicators;
- Demonstrated background in solving complex problems;
- Desire to work in a very dynamic, fast-paced environment and highly motivated to deliver a memorable customer experience;
- Competitive salary package;
- A fun, multicultural enviroment, full of brilliant, high motivated and result-oriented people;
- Life insurance;
- Health insurance and dental plan;
- Meal allowance;
- Public transportation allowance or discount for parking in the building;
- Gympass (subsidy to sports practicing);
- Discount for rides with 99;
- Free beer and cakes on Friday.