UAU! - Unidade de Atendimento aos Usuários
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the life of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences!Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles.
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)
About the role:
- UAU! (our customer experience area ;]) is a key to deliver a great experience to our customers. Our team is BIG and full of people passionate about delivering a WOW service to our clients! As a Project Manager you will lead multifunctional projects which will directly affect our customer experience as well as team experience and drive efficiency for our business, generating impact for thousands of people! You will handle different sort of projects from people to product or process reviews to name a few. If you love building things from scratch and working with a diverse, top talent team, this might be the ideal job for you!
- Structure and execute multifunctional projects related to different scopes (e.g. team engagement, customer journey continuous improvement, product implementation, process review);
- Lead and execute project following the schedule, having high quality standard and within the scope;
- Communicate to and influence the whole structure involved in the project in order to engage the teams;
- Monitor and track Key Performance Indicators;
- Use critical and analytical thinking to identify potential challenges and opportunities and solve them in a fast and creative way.
The successfull applicant:
- Bachelor’s degree (required);
- Proven experience in project management;
- Advanced/fluent level of English.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and writen;
- Ability to interact with and influence internal and external partners;
- Effective time managing and organization skills;
- Demonstrated background in solving complex problems;
- Desire to work in a very dynamic, fast-paced environment and highly motivated to deliver a memorable customer experience;
- Competitive salary package;
- A fun, multicultural enviroment, full of brilliant, high motivated and result-oriented people;
- Life insurance;
- Health insurance and dental plan;
- Meal allowance;
- Public transportation allowance or discount for parking in the building;
- Gympass (subsidy to sports practicing);
- Discount for rides with 99;
- Free beer and cakes on Friday.