Sr Strategy Consultant Brazil
Strategy & Planning
Didi Chuxing(“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. Our mission is to build a better journey. Internationalizationis a core strategy of DiDi. We are expanding our services to Greater China, Asia and Latin America. At the same time, the company has formed investment and technology partnerships with seven international ridesharing leaders, including Grab, Lyft, Ola, Uber, 99, Toxify, and Kareem. This global network reaches over 80% of the world’s population and covers over 1,000 cities.
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Support the development and implementation of strategic initiatives for the international business for DiDi Chuxing
2. Conduct market research and industry analysis for international markets
3. Works within the international strategy team, and partners with regional general managers and functional team leaders on international key new initiatives
4. There will be rotational opportunities to support various teams within the international business which can lead to long-term career opportunities in DiDi Chuxing
1. Minimum 5-7+ years of work experience in related fields or in professional service industries. Experience in Consulting, Invesment Banking, Strategic Planning
2. Bachelor in Economics, Engineering, Finance, etc. MBA is preferred.
3. Strong organization, communication skills and fluent in English.
4. Independent, self-starter, ability to multi-task.
5. Must be proactive with a drive to improve processes and resolve outstanding issues.
6. Advanced excel and powerpoint skills are essential
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences!
Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles.
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)