DiDi Global Branding Director
São Francisco, Califórnia
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the life of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences!
Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles!
The DiDi Global Branding Director will lead DiDi brand activities ensuring alignment with company vision and strategy. You will provide advice and counsel to senior business leaders about strategic opportunities to grow DiDi brand and our financial results. You will help in the development, delivery, and execution of our global brand strategy and you could be based in San Francisco or London, supporting the global brand expansion worldwide for projects, up to 25% travel required.
- Create a clear proposition for the brand – a brand playbook for practical guidance in each region of the world of what DiDi is. Create a global practice that is adaptable in each region.
- Lead global brand planning and business planning, create and manage to operational budget annually. Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels
- Manage and provide guidance on new product development with essential stakeholders to ensure customer needs are met.
- Work in partnership with leaders on communication and marketing to develop consistent messaging and cross-functional campaigns that every team can leverage.
- Manage the relationship with and the performance of territorial advertising and marketing agencies.
- Ensure the brand values and guidelines are clear and followed across all channels, onsite and offsite.
What we are looking for:
- BA or BS in a relevant field of study, MBA is a plus
- 10+ years of professional Branding experience.
- Track record of leadership success interacting at all levels of a matrix organization, cross-functionally, and cross-geography.
- 25% of the time traveling
- Strong collaboration, communication, and presentation skills.
- Self Motivated.
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Fluency in English is required, Spanish and Portuguese is a plus.