Product Strategy Coordinator
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the life of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences!
Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles!
About the role:
· As a Product Strategy Coordinator, we expect you to develop trustful relationships with all other 99 areas (Operations, Legal, etc ) to validate, collect and provide insights and support new products and/or features for passengers and drivers. You will act as a bridge between our offices, helping to shape our current and futures products.
· Map processes and workflow, optimizing communication and streamlining processes between offices and the internal team;
· Transform data into product opportunities to support and lead strategic decisions in order to contribute for our customer service to be more efficient;
· Track core business metrics related to user's pain points and the solutions proposed to prioritize features;
·Analyze drivers and riders profiles, leveraging insights leading to new products and features to become more efficient;
· Design product solutions based on the points above;
· Develop frameworks to address features governance, coordination, action and process improvement;
· Lead junior analysts in conducting research, analysis and developing the team.
The successfull applicant has:
· Bachelor's degree (business or engineering preferred); MBA is a plus
· Fluent English (must have), Advanced Spanish (desirable)
· 2-3 years of high performing work experience in management consulting, startup, strategy, operations, analytics or business development
· Excellent communication and organizational skills to interact with internal and external audiences;
· Ownership mindset so you can be responsible and accountable for all initiatives led by you;
· Fast learner and process-oriented thinker;
· Data driven approach to map all potential upsides and pitfalls; ability with modelling/coding is a plus
· Ability to combine user's insights with business goals and strategy, transforming raw data into actionable plans.
· Competitive salary package
· A fun, multicultural environment, full of brilliant, high motivated and result-oriented people
· Life insurance
· Health insurance and dental plan
· Meal allowance
· Public transportation allowance or discount for parking in the building
· Gympass (subsidy to sports practicing)
· Discount for rides with 99Pop