About the company:
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of
people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize
urban mobility and transform the life of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years
later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of
Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences!Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles.
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)
About our team:
The Transaction Security International (TSI) team is accountable for the company financial health. We deal
with a set of challenging situations on a daily basis and our job is to address them through data analysis,
machine learning and technology.
About the position:
The anti-fraud data analyst will be responsible for figuring out valuable insights among huge amounts of
data, in order to support decision making and through the use of advanced analytical tools. Your job is to
create data visualization products, automated reports, deep-dive papers and ad-hoc analysis. It will require
a great capability to interpret the data, plan actions and present it to company leaders. For this position you
should be able to understand the whole business; detect anomaly behaviours; prevent potential threats; and
forecast the impact and side effects of changes in the current business process.
What we expect from you in this position:
● Support decision making through the use of advanced analytical skills to provide trustable and
● Develop analytical frameworks to empower strategy and operations teams;
● Identify, consolidate and deliver company-level insights;
● Develop comprehensive analytical solutions to support our key business partners.
Requirements to apply (Must have):
● Strong analytical and technical background;
● Experience building business reports and data-visualization dashboards;
● Good communication skills, both oral and written;
● Team Player: partner-up, support and guide naturally;
● Goal oriented mindset with hands on approach;
● Storytelling with a data-driven focus;
● Tech savvy: SQL, R or python, shell scripting, Git, ETL tools;
● Advanced/fluent english.
Bonus Points (Nice to have)
● Data Warehouse: Hadoop, Spark and Hive
● Open source visualization tools and frameworks (Plotly, D3.js, Apache Superset, Metabase, Redash)