Business Intelligence Manager - Food
Business Intelligence – BI
DiDi Food Business Intelligence team is seeking for a data analytics Manager to support the development of KPI dashboards, improve data quality and provide data analysis for the Mexican market. The Manager will work closely with internal teams including Operations, Products, etc. Strong skills required in data fetching, data analysis and communication. Working experience of SQL and Tableau is required.
- Coordinate with other teams to measure the impact and efficiency of new features and business processes.
- Find insights from data and provide recommendations and actions for operation teams that will further conduct business to success.
- Build and maintain detailed reporting models including core KPIs and growth funnels to assist city-level, regional, and expansion efforts.
- Work cross-functionally and globally with other teams across central operations, products and city teams
- BS/MS/PhD degree in a quantitative discipline: statistics, applied mathematics, operation research, computer science, engineering, economics, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics / data mining and statistical methods application. 5+ years is preferred with management experience.
- Programming-related knowledge and experience (SQL, Python, MATLAB, R, VBA).
- Strong data visualization skills is a plus, such as Excel pivot tables, Tableau, etc.
- Familiar with data warehouse (architecture), machine learning a plus.
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Comfortable working in a geographically distributed and cross-functional, multicultural environment.
- Professional proficiency in Spanish and English (mandatory)
- Based in CDMX/ but some national travel are expected