Senior iOS Engineer
San Francisco Bay Area
AI Fund – Meeno /
We are on a mission to help one billion people master the skill of social connection, and combat the loneliness epidemic.
Meeno is a new health and well-being company created by former Tinder CEO Renate Nyborg, with support from AI pioneer Andrew Ng. Our first product is a relationship mentoring app, targeting young adults from 18-30 years old. The app will launch exclusively on iOS, leveraging Apple’s native health features and privacy standards. It offers personalized coaching exercises, primarily crafted and curated for Gen Z. Structured as a vertical AI product, the app builds on LLM (large language model) technology, it will have a subscription business model, and it is designed to be private, safe and secure from day one.
As we prepare to launch our first product, we are looking for a dynamic and experienced Senior iOS Engineer to build the first iOS app in close partnership with engineering, product, marketing and design. You will play an integral role in crafting Meeno’s core architecture and monetization strategy. You will help establish a culture that balances the speed and agility of a zero to one team, with the rigorous requirements of handling sensitive user data.
What You Bring To The Table:
- A great iOS portfolio: proven experience writing and shipping high-quality iOS code leveraging Swift and ideally familiar with UIKit/SwiftUI and implementing StoreKit
- 0-1 mindset: whatever it takes to win, scrappy, learning through experimentation
- Genuine passion for the mission: every person on the 0-1 team has a seat at the table, from strategy to product, this should feel like your mission (not just a job)
- Curious about GenAI/LLMs: wildly excited about the possibilities AI creates
What You Will Do:
- Actively engage with product management, design teams and the CEO to understand requirements, provide technical insights, and contribute to the overall product vision
- Develop iOS client code solutions that strategically integrate paywalls, subscription models, and in-app purchase options, aligning with the product vision and contributing to the overall financial success of the service
- Partner with with cross-functional teams, including designers and product managers, to formulate monetization strategies that align with the app's goals and enhance the overall user experience
- Collaborate closely with engineers from various disciplines, including Product and AI/ML, to ensure seamless integration of different componentsAssist in establishing and enforcing iOS app development best practices, ensuring high-quality code, maintainability, and scalability
- Design, build, and optimize highly performant and user-friendly mobile experiences on iOS, focusing on privacy and data securityDevelop support for AI/ML models as designated by relevant team members
- Be an active advocate of the iOS platform through internal and external developer communities
- Working to remain an active learner in all technologies related to iOS
- Identify areas that are pain points for the team and drive improvements
- See around corners and build our architecture to suit future trends for iOS and AI/ML
Join us in our mission to transform relationships and make a positive impact on people's lives.
Meeno is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.