Manchester, NH /
About Alumni Ventures
AV's purpose is to grow and engage with an inclusive community of teammates, investors, and entrepreneurs to disrupt the status quo and build a better future. Fueled by a disruptive business model and an innovative solution for an underserved market, Alumni Ventures (AV) is growing rapidly, with 150+ employees and 19 investing teams working from locations in Boston, Chicago, New York City, the Bay Area, Austin, and a headquarters in Manchester, NH.
AV provides accredited investors with a smart, simple way to own high-quality, professionally-managed venture portfolios. AV offers dozens of distinct funds, including Alumni Funds that support the entrepreneurial ecosystems of the alumni of many top universities nationwide, Focused Funds that offer specific investment themes broadly to accredited individual investors, and Syndications Funds consisting of an individual startup company investment, and more. We are private, for-profit, and not affiliated with any school. AV is a fast-paced work environment with a dedicated approach to growth and innovation that is centered on regular change, experimentation, learning (from both failures and successes), iteration, and continuous improvement.
AV has raised over $800 million and has invested in over 800 portfolio companies on behalf of thousands of accredited investors; and supports a widespread, engaged community of more than 600,000 stakeholders that includes investors, entrepreneurs, subscribers and community members. AV typically co-invests with established venture firms and does not lead investment rounds or take board seats.
About This Role
As Alumni Ventures expands rapidly, we are seeking a NetSuite Administrator who will own the management of our ERP operations. The NetSuite Administrator will work collaboratively with the Technology and Finance/Accounting teams on overseeing the NetSuite instance at Alumni Ventures. This individual will also be responsible for the software configuration and maintenance of NetSuite to enable workflow maximization, ultimately allowing the firm to achieve new business goals.
- Oversee NetSuite integration, implementation and testing
- Support data import process and migration
- Create configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet business needs
- Provide on-going systems and technical support for the NetSuite system
- Provide users with relevant reports and KPIs
- Maintain NetSuite updates
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with NetSuite customizations and data migration
- NetSuite Administrator Certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- Demonstrated experience with CRM or ERP systems
- Fully efficient in custom record types, fields, forms, roles and permissions, page layouts, searches and reports, and NetSuite data model
- Extensive experience as a business systems analyst
- Familiarity with the NetSuite dashboard
- Specialty in NetSuite ERP programs and prior experience with NetSuite CRM and eCommerce
- Strong understanding of billing, payments, A/R, general ledger, revenue recognition, planning, audit, and reporting
- Accounting / Finance subject matter experience in VC/PE
- Can exercise strong problem-solving skills, and analytical thinking
- Has exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Has the ability to liaise with different departments and multiple business disciplines
- Can demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Can confidently provide support and user training across departments
Alumni Ventures is an equal opportunity employer and our team is committed to achieving and supporting a diverse workforce through fair and equitable Talent and people management practices. We consider applicants for all positions given the needs of our business and the relevant team, and the skills, experience and competencies each candidate brings. If you are excited about the work AV is doing and believe your skills, experience and competencies can create impact for our team, our Investors and our portfolio companies, we encourage you to apply. Your candidacy will be considered based on your ability to add value, regardless of your race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.