Executive Operations Assistant (Flexible with Remote Work)
Dallas, TX /
At Adyton our team of daring professionals is empowering skilled workers everywhere with great mobile software that goes where they do, helps them work more effectively, and enables them to accomplish their mission safely. Our users rescue people from the ocean, protect people, and deliver humanitarian assistance. They need great mobile software. We build it.
Our team first culture empowers us as we tackle this audacious vision, and we are looking for other hard working team players who want to do important things well. Egos need not apply.
We’re looking for an intrepid and collaborative operations assistant to join our team, support our executive leadership, and help scale our operations from early stage startup to high-growth company.
What You'll Do
- Think at least two steps ahead when managing professional and personal scheduling for the CEO and President, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Provide excellent administrative support to the executive team to ensure that operations run efficiently, and collaborate with the Chief of Staff to ensure company goals and objectives are not just accomplished, but exceeded
- Answer, screen and route corporate calls and use appropriate telephone etiquette
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
- Prepare reports and/or special projects, which may include data collection, coordination, final copy preparation, distribution, etc.
- Organize and maintain our knowledge management systems and contact database
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Assist in our recruitment and onboarding/offboarding processes, benefits enrollment and administration, employee record keeping, training administration, etc.
- Coordinate seamless team communications, and plan fun, team-building events, both internally and offsite
Who You Are
- You are the ultimate multitasker and thrive on bringing order out of chaos: working on several projects at the same time is your bread and butter
- You can manage your time working on multiple projects well: jumping from fundraising admin to onboarding a new employee to filing trademark applications in a single day doesn’t phase you
- You jump into new situations and adapt quickly
- You are curious, a quick learner, a creative problem solver, and you take initiative and work independently
- You are passionate about making connections across organizations and bringing people together
- You are a consummate communicator, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are not afraid to speak your mind, especially when you see processes that could be refined or things could be done better
- You are a supportive and friendly team member, and welcoming to all clients, investors, and strategic partners - an ally in creating a vibrant company culture!
The Logistics: Location
- At present, all roles are remote
- We have been fully remote since our founding, but through the experience of 2020 have learned that the team increasingly values time together
- We routinely gather for sprints, team retreats and at customer sites, and are exploring co-working, hybrid work and location hubs
The Logistics: Travel
- As a hybrid friendly team we are focused on helping our teammates to be happy, healthy and productive.
- We recognize that everyone has different circumstances that vary over time and adapt travel expectations accordingly
- We conduct week long meetups 2 times per year in the United States and internationally
- We support periodic travel (4-5 days per quarter) to collocate and collaborate tightly with coworkers on an ad-hoc basis as you and your team see fit
- BD and customer facing roles can expect periods of 25-50% customer site travel (3-4 days every two weeks) on a regular basis
What We Offer
- Comp: We offer competitive compensation packages including equity, salary and benefits
- Flexibility: We are a fully remote team with options for ad-hoc travel to collocate and collaborate with coworkers
- PTO and Parental Leave: We know that "unlimited time off" policies often have the opposite effect, so we have developed generous PTO and parental leave policies
- Professional Development: In line with our core value of continuous growth, we provide access to learning resources, courses, certifications, and other professional development opportunities
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box; we're looking for teammates who are adaptable, love learning, and are excited to join the team.
We are humbled that you are considering joining our team of daring professionals.
CEO & Co-Founder