Director of Client Success, Implementations
Nashville, TN - Remote OK /
Be a Part of Something Big
At Alto, we're changing the way people invest for the future.
For too long, only the ultra-wealthy could afford to benefit from alternative investments, and that meant a lot of missed opportunities for everyday investors. Alto was founded on the belief that a diversified portfolio is essential to investing for the future, and that's only possible if everyone can invest in the assets they're truly interested in.
So we created a solution that allows ordinary people to invest their tax-advantaged retirement funds into non-traditional assets, like real estate, startups, securitized artworks, cryptocurrency, and more.
By joining Alto's growing team, you'll be helping to make our mission a reality. And you'll work with some truly unique people who are passionate about what they do. We're also pretty big on celebrating individuality—after all, one of our core values is "you do you." And we actually live it. Really.
Alto is rapidly growing, and our Integrated Products team is looking for a leader to establish and drive the implementations of new product solutions for B2B2C partners. You will join at a critical time for Alto’s Integrated Products as we establish a new suite of solutions. You will carve out a path for bringing those products to life within our partner’s existing tools. As a critical member of our SaaS delivery lifecycle, you will be responsible for ensuring our partners have all of the materials they need to integrate our products, running the integration process, coordinating marketing and launch activities, and providing visibility across Alto regarding the status and progress of the implementation. You will be familiar with our partner’s clients and the partner's expectations for success and will serve as a direct line of feedback to the Product team for iteration and improvement on our products.
As we deliver these new products directly to our financial institution partners, including those servicing both end consumers and financial advisors, the ideal candidate will come from a FinTech/SaaS background, establish themselves as an expert on our products, and serve as a source of industry knowledge within Alto’s product team.
What will you do?
- Define Alto’s core implementation processes for integrated products
- Build standard documentation to support the implementation of both integrated product lines
- Define implementation timelines and KPIs, to ensure we are building a reusable and scalable implementation best practices across the business
- Serve as the direct point of contact for B2B2C partners throughout their integration efforts, beginning with contract completion and ending shortly after launch
- Establish your vision for Implementations within a SaaS continuum
- Lead a team of Implementations Experts as Alto’s partner and client base grows
- Create internal dashboards for partner implementation status and best practices for communicating status progress and issues to internal stakeholders
- Manage internal processes for partner configuration/setup, post-launch operational support, marketing (including partner co-marketing and press releases where applicable)
- Establish expectations with partners at the outset of an implementation with a goal of over-delivering on Alto’s support as partner works through software and process development
- Ensure integration matches the expectation of partner contracts, providing support to the sales team where appropriate for contract negotiation
What are we looking for?
- 6+ years of product implementations experience with at least 2 years in the FinTech or Financial Advisor software space
- Possess an “ownership mentality” of partner/customer implementations
- Capable of working independently and owning the customer’s first impressions of our products and capabilities
- Experience building trusted relationships with external stakeholders including both external Engineering and Customer Support teams
- Demonstrated experience in managing expectations for internal and external stakeholders
- Well organized and prone to proactive, rather than reactive, follow-up
- Possess a strong team orientation with the ability to organize across teams
- Resourceful and adaptive to thrive in a fast-paced environment where products will evolve rapidly but external partners/customers may move slower
- Attention to details and cross-functional relationship management skills
Why Alto? We are a dynamic and collaborative team, all working towards a common goal. With every interaction, you feel our culture throughout our company. We care about diversity, inclusion, and belonging, and every voice is heard. We also care most about our people. We show it through our actions, and we offer a lot of really great benefits, including:
- A generous open PTO policy
- No-cost health insurance for employees*
- 401(k) with company match
- Equity as a part of your compensation
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- 12 paid holidays
- Discounted and/or free Alto investor accounts
- Four to 12 weeks paid parental leave
- A remote-first culture - work from home or our Nashville office
- Flexibility to work from anywhere
- An emphasis on work-life balance
- No-meeting Fridays
Well, what are you waiting for? Apply already! :)
Alto is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination of Any Kind
Alto is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Alto are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Alto will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Alto encourages applicants of all ages.
Founded in 2015, AltoIRA aka Alto is a rapidly growing fintech startup based in Nashville, TN. At Alto, we’re building a next-generation platform to provide clients with the tools and opportunities they need to invest retirement funds into alternative assets. We’re empowering everyone to invest in what they choose and supporting their desire to take a more active role in shaping their financial future. The Alto platform streamlines the process for individual investors and advisors to access, research, and invest in alternative assets using retirement funds. It connects investors with private companies, fund managers, and over 50 recognized investment platforms, including Coinbase, Republic, Masterworks, and EquityZen, that offer access to a wide range of alternative assets, including startups, shares in artwork, real estate, cryptocurrency, and more.