Senior Product Manager
Join the new climate technology startup that is radically shifting the trajectory of global sustainability!
At Altruistiq we believe that business has the capacity to create benefit for all its stakeholders, but that this transition to stakeholder capitalism requires a new kind of corporate intelligence. Our company is developing the tools to underpin that intelligence - to track environment, social and governance indicators, define what needs to be done, and channel resources to where they are needed most. This could mean helping the world’s largest brands to change farming practices in India, wind down coal power plants in Africa, or increase the reusability of packaging materials in Europe.
We are building a SaaS product to help the world’s largest companies increase the sustainability of their global supply chains. We are an early-stage venture, backed by some of the world’s most recognisable names in sustainable investing, including the founders of multiple successful tech ventures (including 3 exits, and one unicorn), former chairs of Barclay’s Bank and UBS, and multiple CEOs from the private equity/asset management industry. Our company is post-revenue, working with category leaders in private equity, FMCG, food service and logistics. We are currently facing a massive, growing demand base and scaling up the team rapidly to meet it.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our fast growing product team and play a key part in the early stages of our product development. If you are excited by working on difficult, but meaningful challenges, learning together with the team, and building a modern company with a great culture, then we certainly want to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Drive tactical delivery against our roadmap to meet agreed requirements with our customers
- Define product process' to ensure fast translation of ideas into stories and product delivery
- Collaborating with UX and Customer Success teams to understand the problems our customers are facing, and implement across our product
- Developing and building the product instrumentation across our product lines to use data for improving future product decisions
You will have:
- 5+ yrs experience working with B2B SaaS products, ideally with medium-large customers, and a wide variety of stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of agile product development methodologies and past history applying these to teams you have worked with
- Commercial acumen and understanding of how businesses operate
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with a distributed team (several of your colleagues will be London based, but some of our team is spread more widely)
- Excited about the possibility of working within the sustainability field, being part of building a market-leading product and company solving some of the most important challenges of our time
- Have worked with and built product instrumentation to make data-driven decisions around feature usage and product direction
- Interest in the intersection between sustainability and tech (prior experience working in this space is not a requirement)
- Previous experience working in an early-stage startup would be a bonus
Nice to haves:
Remuneration and rewards package:
Remuneration will be determined depending on experience, but we offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package to all our team.
Our benefits include:
- Equity, we believe our team should all have a stake in the company we're building.
- Free choice of equipment and software, use whatever works best for you
- A supportive culture to help you learn and develop into a better version of yourself, including a learning & development budget and policy.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Private health and dental insurance for you and your partner/family.
- Generous pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday policy with a guaranteed minimum of 25 days.
- Flexible working, remote-first, with a budget to join a shared working space wherever you live.
- Health & wellness budget, cycle scheme.
- We compensate your carbon footprint
- Team offsites, bi-annual events to spend time together as a team (as soon as safe to do so!).
- Work in a diverse, feedback-driven organisation, decentralized decision making enabling everyone to weigh in, offering lots of freedom, impact as well as responsibility.
At Altruistiq we actively believe a diverse team is a better team. We welcome any candidate to apply, and if there are accommodations that can be made to make the application and interview process more accessible for you please just get in touch.