San Jose, CA
Business Development /
South Bay - Hybrid /
Amberflo is transforming how companies charge for their products and services by making it easy to track and bill on usage. Amberflo provides a modern, highly scalable Usage Metering and Usage-Based Pricing and Billing Platform.
Companies, big and small, are shifting to Usage-Based Pricing and Billing to realize higher renewal rates, customer satisfaction, and revenue. Customers, like Equinix, LaunchDarkly, Firebolt.io and others use Amberflo to delight customers with realtime, accurate and on demand metered invoicing and billing.
Amberflo was founded in 2020 by former AWS technologists who built and scaled cloud services on the backs of Usage-Based Pricing (UBP) and Product-Led Growth (PLG). Headquartered in the Bay Area with employees around the world, Amberflo raised $20M Series A led by Norwest Venture Partners.
Amberflo is mission oriented and values driven. Our mission is - to help the world transition to a more fair and transparent business model in the form of usage-based pricing, and in the process help our customers achieve higher rate of growth and customer traction.
What you will do
- Leverage your technical and customer interaction skills to help customers onboard successfully
- Guide customers on architecting their integration with Amberflo Metering and Billing API’s by addressing their technical queries and resolving issues
- Develop and use your understanding of Amberflo configuration options and API’s to answer questions, troubleshoot problems, and provide deep technical expertise
- Internally, act as the user's voice within the company and liaise with stakeholders to surface and drive necessary changes across product, documentation, and technical solutions
- Work with the Product team to tweak the onboarding and overall Product UX for a better customer experience
- Work with the Documentation team to ensure docs address common questions and use-cases
What you'll bring
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing role involving SaaS Product Implementation
- Integrating DevOps/developer tools in highly complex environments
- Hands-on experience using and troubleshooting REST APIs, Web Technologies & Integration Techniques
- Hands-on experience working with one or more major public cloud provider’s technology stack
- Knowledge of creating technical content in the form of written tutorials, videos, or other formats
- Bias toward moving fast and making things happen.
- A self-starter. Excited and eager to dive into understanding customer needs and devising the best solution
- Hands-on with programming language and tools to the level of building prototypes, and sample workflows
- Prior knowledge of pricing and billing systems is nice to have.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work with some of the leading, most forward looking and high growth companies transitioning to usage-based pricing and billing
- A culture of customer obsession that is more than just words and is backed by a solid operating framework to enable us to not just please but delight customers
- A modern, cloud-native platform, unmatched in scale and features, that customers love
- Work with a technology stack built from the ground up with cloud-first principles and team responsible for building some of the original services at AWS
- Fast growing startup with plenty of opportunity to take ownership and run with projects
- The opportunity to get in on the ground floor, working in an hot new emerging space
- A culture that empowers great people to accomplish great things
- Competitive salary and full benefits package and 401(K)
- Flexibility to work out of our Bay Area or remote office
Amberflo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. No 3rd parties at this time.