Frontend Engineer - All Levels
San Jose, CA
Full Time (Remote possible) /
Amberflo is transforming how companies charge for their products and services by making it easy to track and bill on usage. Amberflo provides a modern, highly scalable Usage Metering and Billing Platform to build and track usage based pricing plans.
Companies, big and small, are shifting to Usage-Based Pricing and Billing to realize higher renewal rates, customer satisfaction, and revenue. Customers, like Equinix, LaunchDarkly, Firebolt.io and others use Amberflo to delight customers with realtime, accurate and on demand metered invoicing and billing.
Amberflo was founded in 2020 by former AWS technologists who built and scaled cloud services on the backs of Usage-Based Pricing (UBP) and Product-Led Growth (PLG). Headquartered in the Bay Area with employees around the world, Amberflo raised $20M Series A led by Norwest Venture Partners.
Amberflo is mission oriented and values driven. Our mission is - to help the world transition to a more fair and transparent business model in the form of usage-based pricing, and in the process help our customers achieve higher rate of growth and customer traction.
We are hiring an experienced frontend engineer to help develop new features and UI improvements for our platform. You will be improving the usability and functionality of our core platform, Amberflo Metering Cloud, as well as that of integrated products including Amberflo Billing Cloud, embeddable UI components, third-party integrations and more as the platform evolves.
We have openings at multiple levels on this team. Your level will be based on performance in the interview process as well as the experience you bring to the company.
No 3rd Parties or Recruiters.
What you will do
- You will be collaborating with other engineers, designers and product manager to solve engineering and product problems
- You will be resolving suggestions in your code reviews and reviewing others' PRs to ensure high quality code standards and adherence to best practices
- You will be developing new features and improving existing ones as well as resolving critical bugs to improve the scalability and performance of our platform
- You will share rotating responsibilities for on-call to debug using monitoring and analysis tools with other members of the Frontend team
- You have a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar technical field.
- You have hands-on experience building realtime monitoring and analytics web applications and dashboards.
- You have experience developing with one of the major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- You have experience with modern UI libraries like Material UI
- You have experience using modern state management tools like Redux and React-Query
- You have hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as GitHub, Spinnaker, and Jenkins.
- You have a bias towards moving fast and making things happen. You are looking to take ownership and make an immediate impact.
- You work well as part of a team. You collaborate well, share and receive constructive feedback, and are not afraid to stand up for what you believe in.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work with some of the leading, most forward looking and high growth companies transitioning to usage-based pricing and billing
- A culture of customer obsession that is more than just words and is backed by a solid operating framework to enable us to not just please but delight customers
- A modern, cloud-native platform, unmatched in scale and features, that customers love
- Work with a technology stack built from the ground up with cloud-first principles and team responsible for building some of the original services at AWS
- Fast growing startup with plenty of opportunity to take ownership and run with projects
- The opportunity to get in on the ground floor, working in an hot new emerging space
- A culture that empowers great people to accomplish great things
- Competitive salary and full benefits package and 401(K)
- Flexibility to work out of our Bay Area or remote office
Amberflo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
No 3rd parties at this time.