Growth Marketing Manager
San Jose, CA
Full Time /
Amberflo is transforming how companies charge for their products and services by making it easy to track and bill on usage. Amberflo provides a modern, highly scalable Usage Metering and Billing Platform to build and track usage based pricing plans.
Companies, big and small, are shifting to Usage-Based Pricing and Billing to realize higher renewal rates, customer satisfaction, and revenue. Customers, like Equinix, LaunchDarkly, Firebolt.io and others use Amberflo to delight customers with realtime, accurate and on demand metered invoicing and billing.
Amberflo was founded in 2020 by former AWS technologists who built and scaled cloud services on the backs of Usage-Based Pricing (UBP) and Product-Led Growth (PLG). Headquartered in the Bay Area with employees around the world, Amberflo raised $20M Series A led by Norwest Venture Partners.
Amberflo is mission oriented and values driven. Our mission is - to help the world transition to a more fair and transparent business model in the form of usage-based pricing, and in the process help our customers achieve higher rate of growth and customer traction.
No 3rd Parties or Recruiters.
What you will do
- Develop and execute growth marketing strategies to acquire and engage prospects and customers
- Own the paid media budget, campaign tactics, reporting and optimization across SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- 4+ years of experience with revenue-generating marketing programs
- Experience developing, managing, and iterating programs, and the ability to measure their effectiveness
- Strong knowledge in at least a couple of digital channels. Bonus points for knowing best practices of growing a contact database
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Outstanding communication and organizational ability.
- Strong knowledge of MarTech platforms, including HubSpot/Marketo, 6Sense, and Salesforce
- Proficient with Analytics.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work with some of the leading, most forward looking and high growth companies transitioning to usage-based pricing and billing
- A culture of customer obsession that is more than just words and is backed by a solid operating framework to enable us to not just please but delight customers
- A modern, cloud-native platform, unmatched in scale and features, that customers love
- Work with a technology stack built from the ground up with cloud-first principles and team responsible for building some of the original services at AWS
- Fast growing startup with plenty of opportunity to take ownership and run with projects
- The opportunity to get in on the ground floor, working in an hot new emerging space
- A culture that empowers great people to accomplish great things
- Competitive salary and full benefits package and 401(K)
- Flexibility to work out of our Bay Area or remote office
Amberflo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. No 3rd parties at this time.