Other – General Opportunities /
Changing Healthcare For Good
At Angle Health, we believe the healthcare system should be accessible, transparent, and easy to navigate. As a digital-first, data-driven health plan, we are replacing legacy systems with modern infrastructure to deliver our members the care they need when they need it. If you want to build the future of healthcare, we'd love for you to join us.
Don't see a role that aligns with your interests or experience?
We're always looking for exceptional people who are passionate about reinventing the healthcare experience. As a fast-growing startup, we're constantly adding new and exciting roles. If you like what we're doing and want to be part of the journey, let us know here!
Because We Value You:
• Competitive compensation and stock options
• 100% company-paid comprehensive health, vision & dental insurance for you and your dependents
• Supplemental Life, AD&D and Short-Term Disability coverage options
• Discretionary time off
• Opportunity for rapid career progression
• Relocation assistance (if relocation is required)
• 3 months of paid parental leave and flexible return to work policy (after 10 months of employment)
• Work-from-home stipend for remote employees
• Company provided lunch for in-office employees
• 401(k) account
• Other benefits are coming soon!
Backed by a team of world class investors, we are a healthcare startup on a mission to make our health system more effective, accessible, and affordable to everyone. From running large hospitals and health plans to serving on federal healthcare advisory boards to solving the world's hardest problems at Palantir, our team has done it all. As part of this core group at Angle Health, you will have the right balance of support and autonomy to grow both personally and professionally and the opportunity to own large parts of the business and scale with the company.
Angle Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Angle Health is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.