Salt Lake City, UT /
Internal Development – People /
Changing Healthcare For Good
At Angle Health, we believe the healthcare system should be accessible, transparent, and easy to navigate. As a digital-first, data-driven health plan, we are replacing legacy systems with modern infrastructure to deliver our members the care they need when they need it. If you want to build the future of healthcare, we'd love for you to join us.
Our Talent Team directly shapes the future of Angle Health through our people. As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for identifying and attracting top talent across operations, business development, go-to-market, G&A, and more. You're passionate about helping to build high-performing teams, developing a network of the smartest, most capable candidates, and creatively solving problems to drive top hiring and retention outcomes.
This is a great opportunity for an agency recruiter to transition in-house or for someone ready to take the next step in their corporate recruiting career. As a fast-growing and well-funded startup, you will partner directly with our co-founders and leaders to source and close talent while building a continuous pipeline of candidates to meet our aggressive hiring goals.
- Own the entire end-to-end recruiting cycle
- Lead kick-off and candidate debrief meetings
- Screen candidates and coach them through the process regardless of the hiring outcome
- Partner with hiring managers to implement creative and thoughtful sourcing and recruiting strategies
- Schedule and coordinate all interview details, which includes hosting candidates during their onsite interview
- Manage written and verbal communication with candidates, recruiters, interviewers, and hiring managers throughout the interview process
- Develop a diverse pipeline of high-quality talent
- Create and post job descriptions across our hiring channels
- Measure talent conversion metrics
- Maintain job postings on internal and external job boards
- Maintain ATS data integrity
- Utilize various recruiting tools to get the job done better, faster and more efficiently than ever before
- Ensure an exceptional candidate experience for anyone who enters our process
What We Value
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of agency or in-house recruiting experience hiring talent in the Salt Lake City region
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- High level of interpersonal skills and strong ability to engage both active and passive candidates
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- A demonstrated ability to work autonomously, independently, and simultaneously on multiple positions
- Willingness to take ownership of a wide range of responsibilities
Because We Value You
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Comprehensive health, vision & dental insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Opportunity for rapid career progression
- Relocation assistance (if relocation is required)
- Paid family leave for when you’ve grown your career and it’s time to grow your family
- 401K and other benefits coming soon!
Backed by a team of world class investors, we are a healthcare startup on a mission to make our health system more effective, accessible, and affordable to everyone. From running large hospitals and health plans to serving on federal healthcare advisory boards to solving the world's hardest problems at Palantir, our team has done it all. As part of this core group at Angle Health, you will have the right balance of support and autonomy to grow both personally and professionally and the opportunity to own large parts of the business and scale with the company.
Angle Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Angle Health is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.