Business Development Representative
Salt Lake City, UT /
Business Development – Sales /
Changing Healthcare For Good
At Angle Health, we believe the healthcare system should be accessible, transparent, and easy to navigate. As a digital-first, data-driven health plan, we are replacing legacy systems with modern infrastructure to deliver our members the care they need when they need it. If you want to build the future of healthcare, we'd love for you to join us.
Current healthcare solutions for employers are limited, low-tech, and difficult to administer. Angle Health's products are built for the modern employer, saving them time, helping to keep their employees healthy, and enabling everyone to spend more time doing the things that matter—creating value and building the company—and less time trying to figure out health insurance. The Sales Team is responsible for bringing Angle Health Plans to every business and making every employee an Angle Health Member.
As a Business Development Rep, you will develop and build relationships with potential customers through a variety of channels, including calls, emails, and face-to-face efforts. As the first line of communication with prospects, you have a strong understanding of the sales process, and excel at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our Licensed Benefit Advisors up for the close. You are a quick learner with strong communication skills, someone that easily picks up and loves to share new technology, and you thrive off meeting and learning about others. Every connection is an opportunity for you to drive revenue growth, customer acquisition, and directly impact the success of our company.
- Generate appointments for Licensed Benefits Advisors through cold call, email, and face to face outreach
- Build and manage a pipeline of potential customers
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market & follow-up on past opportunities
- Communicate Angle’s offerings in clearly and compelling through language and live demos, and identify how our solutions meet prospective customers’ needs
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge about Angle Health's products and platform, those of our competitors, and the healthcare and health insurance industry
- Continually iterate on strategy and processes to empower the Sales team, improve conversion rates, and exceed sales quotas
What We Value
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior experience in healthcare, insurance, B2B startups, or as a Business/Sales Development Rep preferred
- Highly organized, motivated, outcome oriented, and target-driven
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate key value propositions and quickly build trust
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed, and excited to build something from scratch
- Ability to work autonomously to maintain daily call and email volume
- Knowledge and experience with tools including MS Office, LinkedIn Navigator, CRM Tools (e.g. Salesforce and Close.io), and basic automation tools preferred
- A passion for bringing best-in-class products to solve problems for and satisfy customers
Because We Value You
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Comprehensive health, vision & dental insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Opportunity for rapid career progression
- Relocation assistance (if relocation is required)
- Paid family leave for when you’ve grown your career and it’s time to grow your family
- 401K and other benefits coming soon!
Backed by a team of world class investors, we are a healthcare startup on a mission to make our health system more effective, accessible, and affordable to everyone. From running large hospitals and health plans to serving on federal healthcare advisory boards to solving the world's hardest problems at Palantir, our team has done it all. As part of this core group at Angle Health, you will have the right balance of support and autonomy to grow both personally and professionally and the opportunity to own large parts of the business and scale with the company.
Angle Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Angle Health is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.