VP Sales, Midwest
Business Development – Sales /
Changing Healthcare For Good
At Angle Health, we believe the healthcare system should be accessible, transparent, and easy to navigate. As a digital-first, data-driven health plan, we are replacing legacy systems with modern infrastructure to deliver our members the care they need when they need it. If you want to build the future of healthcare, we'd love for you to join us.
Current healthcare solutions for employers are limited, low-tech, and difficult to administer. Angle Health's products are built for the modern employer, saving them time, helping to keep their employees healthy, and enabling everyone to spend more time doing the things that matter—creating value and building the company—and less time trying to figure out health insurance. Our Sales Team is responsible for bringing Angle Health Plans to every business, employee, and person in the country.
As the Regional Sales Director, you will lead all large employer sales efforts within your market. You'll be responsible for the full sales cycle from identification and development of prospective groups, to proposal and contract negotiation, to policies bound and members covered. You are a quick learner with strong communication skills, someone that easily picks up and loves to share new technology, and you thrive off meeting and learning about others. Every connection is an opportunity for you to drive revenue growth, customer acquisition, and directly impact the success of our company.
Hiring for Midwest, South East, and Central Regions - Preferred residence within 1 hour of major metropolitan.
- Design, develop, and execute on a large group sales strategy
- Build and manage a pipeline of potential customers
- Establish and foster relationships with prospective groups and their key stakeholders
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market & follow-up on past opportunities
- Communicate Angle’s offerings in clearly and compelling through language and live demos, and identify how our solutions meet prospective customers’ needs
- Coordinate and actively shepherd groups through the sales cycle, including proposals, underwriting, contract negotiations, and finalized policies
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge about Angle Health's products and platform, those of our competitors, and the healthcare and health insurance industry
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing
- Collaborate closely with marketing, PR, and other teams to drive sales
- Continually iterate on strategy, processes, and sales channels to improve conversion rates and exceed sales quotas
What We Value
- Licensed Accident/Health Producer in good standing with home state
- No felony convictions or recent misdemeanors involving theft, fraud, or threats of violence
- Highly organized, motivated, outcome oriented, and target-driven
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate key value propositions and quickly build trust
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed, and excited to build something from scratch
- Ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge and experience with sales operations tools including LinkedIn Sales Navigator, CRM Tools, and basic automation tools
- A passion for bringing best-in-class products to solve problems for and satisfy customers
Because We Value You:
· Competitive compensation and stock options
· 100% company paid comprehensive health, vision & dental insurance for you and your dependents
· Supplemental Life, AD&D and Short Term Disability coverage options
· Discretionary time off
· Opportunity for rapid career progression
· Relocation assistance (if relocation is required)
· 3 months of paid parental leave and flexible return to work policy (after 10 months of employment)
· Work-from-home stipend for remote employees
· Company provided lunch for in-office employees
· 401(k) account
· Other benefits coming soon!
Backed by a team of world class investors, we are a healthcare startup on a mission to make our health system more effective, accessible, and affordable to everyone. From running large hospitals and health plans to serving on federal healthcare advisory boards to solving the world's hardest problems at Palantir, our team has done it all. As part of this core group at Angle Health, you will have the right balance of support and autonomy to grow both personally and professionally and the opportunity to own large parts of the business and scale with the company.
Angle Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Angle Health is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.