Remote (Worldwide) /
If you are excited and passionate about React.js, Open source projects, and the future of Front-end, then we are looking for you!
Anima is looking for a React expert to engage with developer communities, educate, excite and inspire developers to build with and contribute to Anima’s offerings. You will be the spokesperson strengthening the connection between Anima’s product and the dev community.
You will be the ambassador of the dev community within Anima’s marketing team.
You will write code samples, open-source projects, create videos, articles and tutorials that easily communicate the benefits of Anima for developers, entrepreneurs, freelancers and digital product functions. You will promote and highlight Anima’s features, a wide range of technology stacks, and relevant, contemporary software development techniques & trends.
You will represent Anima at developer conferences, events, hackathons, and with the technical press and bloggers. You will work on open-source software projects.
What your challenges will be
- Create code samples, videos, prototypes, articles and tutorials to engage technical audiences at scale.
- Establish credibility with developers and developer communities as a thought leader in the dev space.
- Own and drive community engagement for Anima.
- Present technical sessions at conferences, running workshops and hands-on hackathons.
- Execute new strategies to increase and maximize engagement with the right audiences on the right channels.
- Grow, manage, and maintain a positive public profile with the community at large.
What existing skills & experience you possess
- 2+ years experience presenting to technical audiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Good writing and presenting skills.
And it is GREAT if you have
- Recognition as a thought leader in the React Community.
- Experience creating high quality coding tutorials, videos, presentations and demos.
What we offer you
- Support from a highly qualified team that will help you grow your skills massively.
- 100% autonomy to try, experiment, & bring the theory to practice. We are doers.
- A company that is just starting up, lots of opportunities to make an impact.
- Fully remote work environment, in this way we can access a bigger talent pool and hire the best of the best.
- An almost green field project, where you will be able to implement ideas from scratch and impact the business.
Anima is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Not for you? Check out our other openings within this same department!