Staff Product Designer (developer tools)
Anima automates front-end development, using AI. Anima allows R&D teams to run 2x faster, build robust products, and focus on creativity.
At Anima, we're not just a team of designers, developers, and product managers; we're a visionary team united by a common purpose. In a world where explaining ideas can feel like an eternity, we decided to change the way design to code happens. Founded in 2017 and proudly backed by YCombinator, Anima stands as the pioneer in the design-to-code field, changing how creativity works.
Leading the Transformation
Anima proudly ranks as the #1 Figma plugin in the development category, with over 600,000 installs.
In 2022, Anima generated code equivalent to 1.5 million coding hours, propelling us into the future.
Empowering Creators Globally
In 2022 alone, Anima fueled the creation of over 10,000 websites and welcomed 40 million visitors.
Join us in reshaping the world of design and development.
What your challenges will be
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches. You set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate.
- Design for a technical product, most of our users are Frontend developers.
- Let users lead the way. Our users inform us where we are going. Our teams focus on listening to users and letting their needs guide us to the best solutions. It’s important for us to know we are solving for real people and not just the loudest voice in the room.
- Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
Skills and knowledge you should possess
- 5+ years of experience in product design & in-house.
- Some experience coding in React/HTML/CSS.
- Experience with all design tools.
- Knowledge in Design Systems.
- You’re a great communicator. You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts. You also have the ability to mentor others to deliver work and make strategy come to life.
- You are creative and an outside-of-the-box thinker.
And it is GREAT if you have
- Experience in a B2B SaaS product.
- A degree in design or engineering.
What we offer you
- Support from a highly qualified team that will help you grow your skills massively.
- 100% autonomy to try, experiment, & bring the theory to practice. We are doers.
- A company that is yet in early stages. Lots of opportunities to make an impact.
- The fantastic chance to design for designers and engineers!
€55,000 - €75,000 a year
Anima is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Not for you? Check out our other openings within this same department!