Senior BI Engineer
Remote (EMEA) /
At Anima, our mission is to unleash creativity by enabling software teams to spend more time creating and less time doing menial tasks. With a community of over 500,000 designers and engineers, Anima is the leading design-to-code automation platform.
We have a lot of statistical data that hides gems of where do users stuck, what works and what doesn't. Every insight coming from this data is gold for the product and for the marketing teams and affects the business directly.
The ideal candidate will use their passion for big data, analytics, product, and business understanding, and help us organize our data warehouse, and visualize it.
What your challenges will be
- Understand the product funnel and analyze it.
- Build dashboards, alerts, and data workflows.
- Build & maintain the data infrastructure.
- Analyze and bring insights and opportunities on Product and marketing.
- Build business projections.
- Tools we use: Snowflake, Tableau, Mixpanel, Google Spreadsheets, MongoDB.
What existing skills & experience you possess
- 5+ years experience as a Product Analyst / Similar role on a BI team.
- Background in analyzing SaaS metrics and funnels.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Statistics or Applied Mathematics or equivalent experience.
- High SQL, Python, and Tableau skills.
- Bonus: Snowflake & MongoDB experience.
What we offer you
- Support from a highly qualified team that will help you grow your skills massively.
- 100% autonomy to try, experiment, & bring the theory to practice. We are doers.
- A company that is just starting up, lots of opportunities to make an impact.
- Fully remote work environment, in this way we can access a bigger talent pool and hire the best of the best.
Anima is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Not for you? Check out our other openings within this same department!