Product Design Lead
Remote (Worldwide) /
At Anima, our mission is to unleash creativity by enabling software teams to spend more time creating and less time doing menial tasks. With a community of over 500,000 designers and engineers, Anima is the leading design-to-code automation platform.
After graduating from Y-Combinator and releasing our third product, teams in companies like IBM, Verizon, and Salesforce are leveraging our technology.
We work hard to enable designers and engineers to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity.
We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
What your challenges will be
- Mentor, guide, and take ownership of the team’s success and the product look and feel.
- Execute end-to-end user experiences and take a meaningful part as the design expert.
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches. You set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate.
- Let users lead the way. Our users inform us where we are going. Our teams focus on listening to users and letting their needs guide us to the best solutions. It’s important for us to know we are solving for real people and not just the loudest voice in the room.
- Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
What skills & experience you possess
- 5+ years of experience designing a complex system/platform
- You have strong leadership and social skills
- You have experience collaborating closely with R&D and Product teams.
- You have a positive attitude with a willingness to put aside ego for the sake of what's best for the team.
- You possess the ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- You are creative and an outside of the box thinker
What we offer you
- Support from a highly qualified team will help you grow your skills massively.
- 100% autonomy to try, experiment, & bring the theory to practice. We are doers.
- A company that is just starting up, lots of opportunities to make an impact.
- Fully remote work environment, in this way we can access a bigger talent pool and hire the best of the best.
- A big challenge; design for designers!
Anima is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Not for you? Check out our other openings within this same department!