Technical Product Manager
Remote (EMEA) /
At Anima, our mission is to unleash creativity by enabling software teams to spend more time creating and less time doing menial tasks. With a community of over 500,000 designers and engineers, Anima is the leading design-to-code automation platform.
After graduating from Y-Combinator and releasing our third product, teams in companies like IBM, Verizon, and Salesforce are leveraging our technology.
We work hard to enable designers and engineers to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity.
We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
What your challenges will be
- Play a key role at every stage of the product life-cycle, heading up the end-to-end development of new products, and making sure that our goals are aligned with users’ needs.
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the product, all the way from inception to production.
- Own the product life-cycle: market, BI, and user research, defining wireframes, scope, KPIs, and development process.
- Work closely with top-notch pros in UX, Dev, and Marketing to take your product to market.
- Work closely with cross-product & development teams.
- Talk to users, analyze user data, and conduct usability tests to continually improve the product.
- Play a key role in the platform strategy and roadmap-building process.
- Bonus - Working on a bottom-up, product-led-growth SaaS product.
What existing skills & experience you possess
- >4 years experience building consumer web, developer tools, or SaaS products.
- Experience in developing product and product marketing plans based on deep consumer insights.
- A strong visual aptitude - fluency in defining user workflows and sketching wireframes.
- Skills in researching and analyzing users’ needs. Strong ability to transform opportunities and needs into products and features.
- Good understanding of UI/UX.
- A people’s person and a matrix leader, you can work with different personas and groups, delivering outcomes that serve the business. You’re a visionary and long-term thinker, which means you can dive into the details of different product lines and user experiences required to create a great platform product while balancing between different stakeholders, creating a priority continuous reassessment mechanism.
What we offer you
- Support from a highly qualified team that will help you grow your skills massively.
- 100% autonomy to try, experiment, & bring the theory to practice. We are doers.
- A company that is just starting up, lots of opportunities to make an impact.
- Fully remote work environment, in this way we can access a bigger talent pool and hire the best of the best.
Anima is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Not for you? Check out our other openings within this same department!