Remote (Worldwide) /
At Anima, our mission is to unleash creativity by enabling software teams to spend more time creating and less time doing menial tasks. With a community of over 500,000 designers and engineers, Anima is the leading design-to-code automation platform.
After graduating from Y-Combinator and releasing our third product, teams in companies like IBM, Verizon, and Salesforce are leveraging our technology.
We work hard to enable designers and engineers to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
We're looking for a bright, solution-oriented DevOps Engineer to join the team and build, run, and manage.
This job is a remote full-time position with timezone GMT+3 or close to it.
What your challenges will be
- Optimizing cloud resources performance and costs.
- Implementing Canary deployments.
- Implementing Pull Request based preview environments.
What existing skills & experience you possess
- 3+ experience with Kubernetes
What we offer you
- Support from a highly qualified team that will help you grow your skills massively.
- 100% autonomy to try, experiment, & bring the theory to practice. We are doers.
- A company that is just starting up, lots of opportunities to make an impact.
- Fully remote work environment, in this way we can access a bigger talent pool and hire the best of the best.
- An opportunity to be one of the first engineers in a growing startup.
- Work with strong technical founders that have bootstrapped a company into profitability.
- Use all levels of the stack rather than one thing.
- A chance to make an impact on the product because you are the target audience of our product.
- Having a say on the technical decisions because you're an expert in your field.
Anima is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Not for you? Check out our other openings within this same department!