Generative AI Hacker
Remote (Worldwide) /
At Anima, our mission is to unleash creativity by enabling software teams to spend more time creating and less time doing menial tasks. With a community of over 800,000 designers and engineers, Anima is the leading design-to-code automation platform.
After graduating from Y-Combinator and releasing our third product, teams in companies like IBM, Verizon, and Salesforce are leveraging our technology.
We work hard to enable designers and engineers to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity.
We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
What your challenges will be
- Design and develop AI models to meet project requirements.
- Convert AI/ML models into APIs that other developers can use.
- Perform statistical analysis on big data sets.
- Manage project infrastructure and the development of AI models and projects.
- Work with other machine learning engineers, data engineers, and AI engineers to develop machine learning models.
What existing skills & experience you possess
- Bachelor’s degree or several years of experience in computer science, data science, software development, or another related field; a master’s degree is recommended.
- Solid understanding of common programming languages used in AI, such as Python, Java, C++, and R.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical and algorithmic models as well as of fundamental mathematical concepts, such as linear algebra and probability.
- Experience working with large data sets and writing efficient code capable of processing large data streams at speed.
- Familiarity with deep learning and machine learning algorithms and the use of popular AI/ML frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we offer you
- An opportunity to be one of the first engineers in a growing startup.
- Work with strong technical founders that have bootstrapped a company into profitability.
- Use all levels of the stack rather than one thing.
- A chance to make an impact on the product because you are the target audience of our product.
- Having a say on the technical decisions because you're an expert in your field.
Anima is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Not for you? Check out our other openings within this same department!