Marketing Automation Manager
Remote (Israel) /
At Anima, our mission is to unleash creativity by enabling software teams to spend more time creating and less time doing menial tasks. With a community of over 500,000 designers and engineers, Anima is the leading design-to-code automation platform.
After graduating from Y-Combinator and releasing our third product, teams in companies like IBM, Verizon, and Salesforce are leveraging our technology.
We work hard to enable designers and engineers to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity.
We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Anima is looking for an experienced marketer with a passion for design and technology, to join our kickass marketing team. As a Marketing Automation Manager, you will plan, develop and implement automated marketing campaigns in order to increase user retention, engagement, and conversion rates.
What your challenges will be
- Manage end-to-end user journeys campaigns: from ideation, through set up & execution.
- Perform analysis & optimizations to meet KPI objective performance.
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns Maintain all CRM data and perform analysis for metric reporting, quality control, and pipeline distribution.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of user segments and target audiences: their needs and key drivers throughout their lifecycle.
- Take part in the planning and execution of various marketing projects.
- Take part in marketing processes and performance-optimization initiatives.
- Derive actionable insights from multiple data sources and analytics tools.
What existing skills & experience you possess
- 2+ years of experience in marketing automation-preferable in a SaaS company.
- Understanding of email marketing best practices for creatives, templates, metrics and associated KPIs, segmentation, dynamic content, and testing methodologiesBSc/MS degree, preferably in business, industrial engineering, marketing, or equivalent.
- Experience working with CRM and marketing automation tools (preferably HubSpot).
- Experience with digital marketing, such as email marketing, inbound marketing, online advertising.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- A great communicator with excellent English written and verbal skills.
- Experience with Excel, Google Analytics, and data analysis.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, WordPress CMS, Figma/Adobe Creative Suite.
What we offer you
- Support from a highly qualified team that will help you grow your skills massively.
- 100% autonomy to try, experiment, & bring the theory to practice. We are doers.
- A company that is just starting up, lots of opportunities to make an impact.
- Fully remote work environment, in this way we can access a bigger talent pool and hire the best of the best.
Anima is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Not for you? Check out our other openings within this same department!