Senior Performance Marketing Manager
At Anima, our mission is to unleash creativity by enabling software teams to spend more time creating and less time doing menial tasks. With a community of over 500,000 designers and engineers, Anima is the leading design-to-code automation platform.
After graduating from Y-Combinator and releasing our third product, teams in companies like IBM, Verizon, and Salesforce are leveraging our technology.
We work hard to enable designers and engineers to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
This is a strategic role, with a tremendous impact on the organization. You will have a chance to join a fast-growing, well-funded Tel Aviv startup.
What your challenges will be
- Launching PPC campaigns over several channels such as Search Ads, GDN, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, Twitter Ads.
- Finding key optimizations to improve the global performance(manage pixels, audiences, ads, bidding & so on).
- Media planning, monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accounts.
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for management.
- Participating in design ad creatives with the marketing manager and product designer.
- Write punchy and concise copy for adverts.
What existing skills & experience you possess
- Proven 3-5 years of experience as a PPC Manager, either in a startup or with an agency with successful results.
- Proficiency in managing & performing PPC accounts.
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g., Google Ads, GDN, Facebook Ads) is preferred.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (GA, GTM, Google Data Studio, etc.).
- Preferably an English native speaker with excellent writing and editing skills.
- Experience with saas platform.
- Both creative and analytical mindsets.
- Hands-on kind of person with a can-do approach.
What we offer you
- Support from a highly qualified team that will help you grow your skills massively.
- 100% autonomy to try, experiment, & bring the theory to practice. We are doers.
- A company that is just starting up, lots of opportunities to make an impact.
- Fully remote work environment, in this way we can access a bigger talent pool and hire the best of the best.
Anima is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Not for you? Check out our other openings within this same department!