Director Demand Generation (Remote - Americas)
San Francisco Bay Area /
Marketing – Marketing /
Much like software before it, data is the next competitive battleground for modern enterprises. As a result, more and more companies are rushing to stand up their data stack and become data-powered organizations.
But every data-powered company quickly encounters one unfortunate fact: much of their data is missing, stale, corrupt, or prone to unexpected and unwelcome changes. As a result, companies spend more time dealing with issues in their data rather than unlocking that data's value.
Anomalo addresses this problem by adding a new layer to the Modern Data Stack: a Data Quality Platform that monitors enterprise data to automatically detect and root-cause any data issues, thus allowing teams to resolve any hiccups with their data before making decisions, running operations, or powering models.
We help companies trust the data they use to make decisions and build products.
We work with some of the biggest brands like BuzzFeed, Discover Financial Services, and Substack. We're raised over $39m in seed and Series A funding backed by top-tier venture firms like Norwest Venture Partners, Foundation Capital, Two Sigma Ventures, and First Round Capital. We are building the platform that data-driven companies need to stay data-driven, and would love to have you join us for the ride!
What you’ll do as the Director of Demand Generation at Anomalo
This role will work closely with other executive members of the organization. We are looking for a player-coach who not only executes in the trenches but also coaches and develops an awesome team. You will build and maintain alignment and strengthen relationships across sales and marketing as well as use Salesforce CRM, Marketing Automation, and Analytics platforms to provide transparency and quantitative analysis on results.
- Oversee overall demand generation strategy, programs, and budget
- Collect data to measure and analyze return-on-investment across all marketing channels
- Collaborate with members of the product team to build a personalized 1:1 multi-channel strategy.
- Collaborate closely with product and sales leaders to drive aligned strategies and achieve pipeline goals
- Manage demand generation budget including monthly forecasts, return on investment analysis, and recommendations for optimization
- Present pipeline dashboards including detailed analysis of program and channel results
- Manage internal and external resources.
- Proven experience in a management role with at least 5+ years of experience in B2B demand generation.
- Experience implementing enterprise lead generation process and systems.
- Comprehensive understanding of lead generation standard methodologies and industry trends.
- Fantastic communication skills with and a great track record of working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- A passion for metrics. You live for the data.
- The desire to roll up your sleeves and do the dirty work to get the job done.
- Must have experience in Sales led strategy for Enterprise Software products including SaaS.
- Must have Experience selling into the modern Enterprise data stack and cloud data warehouse ecosystem with focus on business analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
Perks of working with us
👩💻 We were fully remote before it was a thing, your best work happens on your schedule
✈️ Unlimited vacation that we encourage you to take
🩹 Top of the line family-friendly medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
🍼 16 weeks paid maternity/paternity leave because family comes first
🔍 A radically open and transparent culture that supports autonomy and growth
💸 Meaningful employee equity packages plus life insurance and a 401k plan
🖥️ All new top-of-the-line laptops, monitors, and peripherals for doing your best work
What we value
Rational Optimism - We rely on each other to make principled decisions backed by data and logic
For & By All - Diverse, inclusive teams build better products that represent the needs of our customers
Own It - We champion ownership, and we take accountability for our work
Opacity Zero - Transparency enables our autonomous and fact-driven culture
Outcomes > Hours - People should work when and where they will be most productive
YOLO - Life's too short not to have fun at work