Content and Community Manager (Remote - Americas)
San Francisco Bay Area /
Marketing – Marketing /
Much like software before it, data is the next competitive battleground for modern enterprises. As a result, more and more companies are rushing to stand up their data stack and become data-powered organizations.
But every data-powered company quickly encounters one unfortunate fact: much of their data is missing, stale, corrupt, or prone to unexpected and unwelcome changes. As a result, companies spend more time dealing with issues in their data rather than unlocking that data's value.
Anomalo addresses this problem by adding a new layer to the Modern Data Stack: a Data Quality Platform that monitors enterprise data to automatically detect and root-cause any data issues, thus allowing teams to resolve any hiccups with their data before making decisions, running operations, or powering models.
We help companies trust the data they use to make decisions and build products.
We work with some of the biggest brands like BuzzFeed, Discover Financial Services, and Substack. We're raised over $39m in seed and Series A funding backed by top-tier venture firms like Norwest Venture Partners, Foundation Capital, Two Sigma Ventures, and First Round Capital. We are building the platform that data-driven companies need to stay data-driven, and would love to have you join us for the ride!
What you'll do as a Content and Community Manager at Anomalo:
- Maintain Anomalo's Social Media presence by regularly posting our latest content, news, and press coverage at the appropriate frequency and to the proper channels
- Run our Content Marketing program by sourcing ideas for high-quality content relevant to our audience of Data Professionals and authoring and publishing such content with the help of internal and external writers and graphic designers
- Represent and appropriately champion Anomalo in key online communities frequented by Data Professionals, including Anomalo's user community
- Work closely with the overall Marketing team on a variety of campaigns and initiatives to help Anomalo grow.
Your ideal qualifications:
- 2+ years in a Social Media Manager or Community Manager type role
- Passion and enthusiasm about Data, Machine Learning, and AI and the potential of such technologies to change the world for the better
- Strong communication skills, including ability to communicate to highly technical audiences
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
Perks of working with us
👩💻 We were fully remote before it was a thing, your best work happens on your schedule
✈️ Unlimited vacation that we encourage you to take
🩹 Top of the line family-friendly medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
🍼 16 weeks paid maternity/paternity leave because family comes first
🔍 A radically open and transparent culture that supports autonomy and growth
💸 Meaningful employee equity packages plus life insurance and a 401k plan
🖥️ All new top-of-the-line laptops, monitors, and peripherals for doing your best work
What we value
Rational Optimism - We rely on each other to make principled decisions backed by data and logic
For & By All - Diverse, inclusive teams build better products that represent the needs of our customers
Own It - We champion ownership, and we take accountability for our work
Opacity Zero - Transparency enables our autonomous and fact-driven culture
Outcomes > Hours - People should work when and where they will be most productive
YOLO - Life's too short not to have fun at work