Senior React Native Engineer
REMOTE - GLOBAL
Software Development /
Contract [Remote] /
Anovium is a product-focused digital innovation agency and consultancy. We empower companies to innovate and harness technology. Anovium is a sister organization of a venture studio, which builds out ideas into high-growth companies. This provides unique exposure to the agency in emerging markets. Our collective mission is to empower people with technology today to solve the problems of tomorrow.
We are innovators, tinkerers, visionaries, entrepreneurs, and problem-solvers. Our team is constantly iterating to improve solutions and ultimately the human experience.
» Our Culture
At Anovium, we improve ourselves while using technology to improve the world around us.
We work with fun, talented people who embrace individuality, diversity, and inclusion.
We champion intuitive experiences, elegance, and automation. We believe collaboration and constant human feedback is critical to unlocking value and long-term success. We challenge what we know and how we view problems.
» Who We Hire
We hire talented creators and doers who are aligned with our goal: Improve Tomorrow, Today™
As a part of the Anovium team, you should have a vision for the future and an irrepressible desire to make it reality.
You should strive to deliver products that meaningfully improve the lives of others. And you should constantly be learning to improve yourself.
All Anovium employees are skilled in taking calculated risks and pushing the envelope as well as swiftly pivoting and iterating when faced with failure.
Senior React Native Engineer
TL/DR: You are a React Native Engineer skilled in mobile development. You've worked in startup cultures before. You have a passion for shipping software, and you love performing in a fast-paced environment. You have experience in the logistics industry. You're a self starter and are able to take complex business requirements and transform them into software solutions.
Anovium is seeking a talented React Native Engineer to join a well-funded logistics startup and be a key player in the development of their mobile application.
What You'll Do
- Ship Value Fast. You’ll move fast, constantly shipping value consisting of clean, empathetic, efficient code. Bugs happen - own them; fix them.
- Contribute Broadly. You’ll work with and contribute to product, design, engineering and architecture, applying your skills and insights to plan, develop, and own new tasks.
- Own the Process. You’ll own responsibility for your delivery and execution. You’ll forge new paths forward while not waiting to be handheld.
- Improve and Grow. You’ll be learning, improving, and teaching alongside others who love to do the same. You’ll lead and give constructive feedback. You’ll challenge both yourself and your team as they challenge you.
- Make an Impact. You’ll be working with small teams. The things you do will have a large impact on shaping the delivery of products and features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain a high-quality mobile application using React Native.
- Contribute to the planning, development, and ownership of new tasks, applying your skills and insights in product, design, and engineering.
- Own the delivery and execution process, forging new paths forward and taking responsibility for your work.
- Continuously learn, improve, and share knowledge, providing constructive feedback to team members and embracing challenges.
- 5+ Years of Proven experience in end-to-end mobile application development using React Native or React.js.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and integration of APIs into front-end applications.
- Ability to diagnose problems, challenge assumptions, and solve issues at the root.
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills, thriving in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
» How We Support Our Team
We trust you to take care of your responsibilities wherever, whenever.
We strive to make working on our team a top experience. That being said, working in startup environments is not for the faint of heart. Those who need to be told what to do will not do well here, but those with an entrepreneurial spirit will thrive. Your integration into the team is important to us.
Commitment to Personal Growth and Exploration
We invest in your development and operate in an environment that fosters growth and exploration.
We’re a Team
We champion teams that are excellent at communication and collaboration. Your integration into the team is important to us.
» Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Anovium is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.