Marketing (All Levels)
Aposto is a subscription-first news and lifestyle service designed to help readers discover modularized information effortlessly to have a satisfying, reliable and healthy digital media diet.
We write stories, build online publications, develop digital products in the intersection of journalism, publishing, technology and design.
This is a general opening for all positions in our fresh, soon to be launched Marketing Department.
The core responsibilities will include driving the planning and execution of marketing efforts within the dedicated region.
- Design, plan and executive cross marketing operations bridging product marketing, brand marketing and performance marketing. (Classic first sentence, we actually took it from one of Spotify's marketing job openings but it is clear right?)
- Design world-class (this is literally not a job posting buzzword and actually chosen, written by a human being you will work with and you know, it's not easy to do world-class things in Istanbul especially in times like this) creative marketing campaigns.
- Design, plan, execute and optimize marketing campaigns and initiatives in collaboration with our Marketing Team, internal teams, brands, external partners and agencies. (If you think this is fun, keep reading.)
- Drive brand strategy discussions and collaborate with the creative team to ensure strategic objectives are met. (Probably not 10am but late night meetings.)
- Succinctly articulate and write strategies, briefs, memos or any documentation needed to communicate our marketing approach and vision.
- Support the comms strategy and help to ensure the goals for marketing and comms are aligned. (This is actually a hard one.)
- Determine relevant metrics, track/report performance of our digital products and pivot strategy as needed based on performance results.
- Consumer marketing know-how. You understand consumer marketing (preferably in the media and entertainment space) and know how to set strategy and then execute smoothly.
- Comprehensive understanding of product marketing. (We are a product-driven company by heart so we need this.)
- Experience with basic performance marketing operations and related analytical analysis.
- Basic design skills, preferably experience with Figma.
- Extraordinary storyteller with strong written and verbal communication skills. (This is again not a corporate buzzword, we literally want people who are aware of what this means to apply.)
- Able to collaborate with creatives to create a lasting impression among members. (Hard one but crucially needed)
- A style that promotes respect, credibility and trust throughout the organization. (No need to say but still the world is a strange place...)
Being a "company" is an optimized form brings us together, nothing more. We value optimism, cooperation, brutal honesty and an obsession for storytelling.
Join the band if you think this is a room you should be in.