Aprio Case Competition
All Aprio Locations
Business Operations – General Application /
Work with a nationally ranked CPA and advisory firm that is passionate for what's next. Aprio has 15 U.S. office locations, one in the Philippines and more than 1,500 team members that speak 35+ languages across the globe. By bringing together proven expertise, deep understanding, and strategic foresight for fast-growing industries, Aprio ensures clients are prepared for wherever life or business may take them. Discover a top-rated culture, vast growth opportunities and your next big career move with Aprio.
The annual Aprio Case Competition is an event where 15-20 groups of 4-5 underrepresented students will compete to find a solution to a complex case relating to tax and advisory. The groups will have a week to examine the case, with the aid of their Aprio Team Advisor, and will present their solutions that address the needs and implications of the assigned case on November 3rd, 2023. The top three teams with the best solutions will walk away with up to $14,000/team!
To apply for Aprio's 2023 Accounting Case Competition, each team member must meet the following requirements:
- You must be an underrepresented minority. (Unfortunately, for this competition, women do not count as underrepresented minorities. This competition is for individuals from diverse backgrounds. The reason for this is that the goal of the case competition is to expose more accounting students to public accounting and scholarship opportunities that are currently underrepresented within the public accounting industry)
- You must be an active student majoring in accounting.
- Teams should consist of majority juniors and seniors. Sophomores are allowed to compete if accompanied by majority of upperclassmen.
- Teams can be made up of students from different schools.
- All team members need to complete the application.
Why work for Aprio:
Whether you are just starting out, looking to advance into management or searching for your next leadership role, Aprio offers an opportunity to grow with a future-focused, innovative firm.
Perks/Benefits we offer for full time team members:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on the first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Account
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- 9+ holidays and discretionary time off structure
- Parental Leave – coverage for both primary and secondary caregivers
- Tuition Assistance Program and CPA support program with cash incentive upon completion
- Discretionary incentive compensation based on firm, group and individual performance
- Incentive compensation related to origination of new client sales
- Top rated wellness program
- Flexible working environment including remote and hybrid options
What’s in it for you:
- Working with an industry leader: Be part of a high-growth firm that is passionate for what’s next.
- An awesome culture: Thirty-one fundamental behaviors guide our culture every day ensuring we always deliver an exceptional team-member and client experience. We call it the Aprio Way. This shared mindset creates lasting relationships between team members and with clients.
- A great team: Work with a high-energy, passionate, caring and ambitious team of professionals in a collaborative culture.
- Entrepreneurship: Have the freedom to innovate and bring your ideas to help us grow to become the CPA firm of choice nationally.
- Growth opportunities: Grow professionally in an environment that fosters continuous learning and advancement.
- Competitive compensation: You will be rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits and a flexible work environment to enjoy work/life balance.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Aprio is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; pregnancy; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; age; disability; genetic information, citizenship status; military service obligations or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.