New York City /
Business – Marketing /
Arbol is a FinTech company offering global climate risk solutions for businesses in the agriculture, energy (traditional and renewable), maritime, and leisure sectors. Arbol's proprietary pricing platform enables users to get live pricing directly through the app in a matter of minutes. The platform leverages a decentralized climate data network (dClimate), blockchain technology and an AI underwriter designed to price risks efficiently to make parametric protection products and SaaS services accessible and affordable for traditionally underserved and underinsured regions and businesses. Arbol is a growth-stage startup with a passionate team spread out across the continental United States. Arbol maintains a company HQ centrally located in New York City, offering employees the flexibility to either have an in-person working experience or to work remotely.
What will you do?
- Work with our Marketing team to brainstorm and design assets for social platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) such as graphics for latest news, upcoming contests, special announcements etc.
- Create pitch decks and work on presentation designs (We create decks frequently for various clients so this is a large part of this role)
- Help expand our visual identity
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively to design the user interface and experience for applications and web sites
- Support the team with both print and digital needs (we work digitally primarily but knowledge of print execution is nice to have)
What do you need?
- Portfolio of work
- 2+ years previous experience as a Designer
- Experience creating wireframes and prototypes of web and mobile applications
- Great communication skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment (quick turnarounds are not the norm but you are able to keep up and prioritize work accordingly if a deck update is needed on short notice)
- We don’t care what tools you use (Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite etc.) as long as you can get the job done efficiently
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working without supervision and daily guidance, we ideally want to give you the reins and trust you to excel at what you do (of course we are always here to help along the way)
- You’re passionate about solving climate change and excited to help us on this journey! :)
What do we offer?
- Full-time opportunity
- Remote work with hybrid option for NYC office (We are partially remote but ability to work and be accessible to the team in EST (NYC) is preferable)
- Health Insurance (U.S)
Arbol is a financial services company that helps business entities protect against climate risk. Our mandate is to modernize and grow the climate and weather risk spaces in all directions. Climate data, advanced climate modeling and pricing, blockchain, and open source/community projects are how we use technology to cater to risk-exposed entities in agriculture, energy, and other sectors.
We are based in NYC, but about 70% of the company is fully remote. We offer very good health plans fully covered by the company, as well as stock options.