Product Marketing Lead
New York City or Remote /
Business – Marketing /
Arbol is a FinTech company offering global climate risk solutions for businesses in the agriculture, energy (traditional and renewable), maritime, and leisure sectors. Arbol’s proprietary pricing platform enables users to get live pricing directly through the app in a matter of minutes. The platform leverages a decentralized climate data network (dClimate), blockchain technology and an AI underwriter designed to price risks efficiently to make parametric protection products and SaaS services accessible and affordable for traditionally underserved and underinsured regions and businesses.
Arbol is a growth-stage startup with a passionate team spread out across the continental United States. Arbol maintains a company HQ centrally located in New York City, offering employees the flexibility to either have an in-person working experience or to work remotely.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a fast paced work environment and be an excellent communicator and writer. Previous experience working in product marketing/management, marketing/communications, sales/business development, or growth is required. This is not an entry level position. Strong quantitative skills, creativity, experience in market analytics and product development/positioning are ideal attributes for this position. A background in design and copywriting is helpful, but not required.
- Working with multiple Arbol departments, including marketing, sales, and products to create informational marketing materials for different company stakeholders.
- Study company products.
- Translate technical details into benefits for the userFollow and analyze market trends to properly position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching).
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns).
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategiesTest marketing product features, releases and ad copy.
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
Arbol is a financial services company that helps business entities protect against climate risk. Our mandate is to modernize and grow the climate and weather risk spaces in all directions. Climate data, advanced climate modeling and pricing, blockchain, and open source/community projects are how we use technology to cater to risk-exposed entities in agriculture, energy, and other sectors.
We are based in NYC, but about 70% of the company is fully remote. We offer very good health plans fully covered by the company, as well as stock options.