Social Media and Content Lead
New York City or Remote /
Business – Marketing /
Arbol is a FinTech company offering global climate risk solutions for businesses in the agriculture, energy (traditional and renewable), maritime, and leisure sectors. Arbol’s proprietary pricing platform enables users to get live pricing directly through the app in a matter of minutes. The platform leverages a decentralized climate data network (dClimate), blockchain technology and an AI underwriter designed to price risks efficiently to make parametric protection products and SaaS services accessible and affordable for traditionally underserved and underinsured regions and businesses.
Arbol is a growth-stage startup with a passionate team spread out across the continental United States. Arbol maintains a company HQ centrally located in New York City, offering employees the flexibility to either have an in-person working experience or to work remotely. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and be an excellent communicator and writer. Previous experience professionally managing social media platforms is preferred but not required. Knowledge of the blockchain, insurance/parametric insurance, and open data sectors is again preferred, but not required. Tools/applications that are helpful for this position include Hootsuite, Meltwater, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Cloud, and MailChimp. A background in design and copywriting is helpful, but not required.
- Manage and oversee Arbol’s various social media platforms, including Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Medium, keeping all of these platforms active and tracking engagement regularly.
- Develop engaging and relevant content for Arbol’s social media platforms, marketing materials, newsletter, and email campaigns.
- Work with the Arbol products teams and the Director of Communications to develop and draft case studies on successful Arbol programs for publication on Arbol’s website and shared/owned platforms.
- Research and stay on top of industry trends, news, and events.
- Oversee the creation and distribution of a monthly newsletter on industry trends.
- Track analytics and engagement on the performance of social media and content campaigns.
- Work closely with the Director of Communications and marketing/communications team to strategize on campaigns and content.
Arbol is a financial services company that helps business entities protect against climate risk. Our mandate is to modernize and grow the climate and weather risk spaces in all directions. Climate data, advanced climate modeling and pricing, blockchain, and open source/community projects are how we use technology to cater to risk-exposed entities in agriculture, energy, and other sectors.
We are based in NYC, but about 70% of the company is fully remote. We offer very good health plans fully covered by the company, as well as stock options.