Software Engineer, Security
San Francisco, CA /
The inspiration behind Arc's mission has been years in the making.
Co-founders Don and Nick previously worked in private equity in New York where they experienced firsthand the limitations of traditional capital raising. Raven spent a decade in Silicon Valley as a software engineer and witnessed the emerging trend towards consumerized enterprise software.
In 2021, they teamed up with Y Combinator where they met with hundreds of software founders in the SF Bay Area and realized that all shared a common pain point – startup funding is costly and distracting.
Today Arc’s team are leveling the playing field for founders. Our technology-driven financing helps remove the biases inherent in conservative financial services – giving SaaS startups access to the capital necessary for operationalizing their success without debt or dilution. We are the future of startup finance, not only where you access capital but where you move, manage, spend, earn, and understand your capital.
Hundreds of startups use Arc to manage their finances. We’re proud to provide a friendlier way for startups to extend their runway, accelerate their growth and maximize their capital stack. We help founders scale sooner, on their terms, and without restriction.
We are seeking a founding Software Engineer, Security to join the Arc Engineering team. You will work directly alongside the founding team to help Arc reinvent startup financing through technology. Open on leveling, Senior to Principal
We are seeking a founding Software Engineer, Security to join the Arc Engineering team. You will work directly alongside the founding team to help Arc reinvent startup financing through technology. Open on leveling, Senior to Principal.
✅ What you'll do:
- Own and implement software security features that help to power the movement of millions of dollars every day
- Work with cross-functional teams across the company to improve customer experience
- Collaborate with experienced engineers who come from both high growth startups and big tech
- Deploy reliable and maintainable code while moving quickly to address business needs
🌟 What you bring:
- 5+ years Security Engineering experience
- Passion for engineering and learning
- Knowledgeable about modern web application development practices
- Familiarity with Express, Node JS, TypeScript and GraphQL a bonus
🚀 What we bring:
- Founding team from Stanford, LinkedIn, Affirm, Facebook, Tesla, Brex, Bolt, and beyond
- Remote and Hybrid work w/ offices in San Francisco and soon to be NYC
- Funding from top VC’s like Left Lane, Y Combinator, NfX, Bain Capital, and Clocktower
- Excellent benefits including unlimited PTO, paid medical, dental, vision, etc