Senior Product Designer
Product and Technology /
Art Blocks is a first of its kind platform focused on genuinely programmable on-demand generative content that is stored immutably on the Ethereum Blockchain. Our team is a group of passionate builders focused on creating the best ecosystem for on-chain generative content. We are moving rapidly to create the platform for all kinds of generative design projects. To learn more about what we are building, please visit artblocks.io/learn, follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/artblocks_io), or come hang out in our community Discord (discord.gg/artblocks).
Art Blocks has an opening for a curious and collaborative Product Designer who is excited about digital ownership and generative art. We are looking for candidates who are team-oriented and who treat each other with kindness and respect. This position is a remote position, and we’re looking for the best candidates to join our team regardless of location (though currently we are only able to hire candidates residing in the United States).
The ideal Senior Product Designer candidate has the breadth and depth of experience in this position to work independently as an individual contributor.
- Annual Salary competitive and commensurate with experience and aligned with the company compensation structure.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off. Take time off as you need it, but we require that you take AT LEAST 20 days off per year + 9 Holidays
- Company Paid Health, Vision, Dental, STD, LTD and Life Insurances
- Parental Leave
- Flexible hours and a supportive remote work environment
- Two Company-Wide, in-person team offsite meetups per year
- Company provided work-from-home setup (laptop, monitor, headphones, keyboard, etc.) to make sure you have the tools necessary to do great work.
- Annual “home office” budget to buy anything else you need for your home office.
- Participation in an organization that has facilitated over $43 million dollars in charitable giving.
- 401K with company match
Key Areas of Performance
- Product Design and Execution
- Collaborative Engagement with Organizational Leaders
- None at this time
- Position may be required to sit or stand at a desk/computer for several hours and/or attend occasional offsite events/happenings.
- Art Blocks, Inc. is an entirely remote work environment. You will work from your home/remotely from wherever you are most comfortable. Occasionally, you may be required or asked to attend in-person functions/offsite events where all travel and accommodations are covered as a company expense.
- Multiple years of professional experience as a product designer shipping consumer-facing digital experiences
- A portfolio of UX projects demonstrating attention to your craft
- Ability to own design process end-to-end, from concept to implementation
- Track record of building exceptional products from concept to launch, including prototyping, interaction design, and visual design
- Understanding of design patterns, best practices, and design standards across iOS, Android, and Web
- Fluency in prototyping tools (ideally Figma)
- Desire to work in and help create an inclusive, supportive, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Ability to thrive and make progress amid ambiguity, and to adapt in changing circumstances
- A customer-centric and information-seeking mindset
- Understanding of cryptocurrency networks and the core tenets of Web3 internet platforms
- Passion for generative art, digital ownership, or the benefits of decentralization–ideally all of the above!
Expectations and Responsibilities
- Own design initiatives from concept through launch, from the initial UX to the final UI
- Perform user research, including organizing and conducting user interviews, to understand customer needs and inform priorities
- Work collaboratively with partners across engineering, product management, creative, and business leadership
- Work through complex and ambiguous situations to clarity and focus
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of a design system
- Execute effectively in a fast-paced, fluid startup environment
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employees assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or tasks which may be required to be performed in this position.
The Company may amend, change, or modify the responsibilities and duties of this position to meet business needs as necessary.
This job description does not constitute a contract for employment and may be changed at the discretion of Leadership with or without notice.
For questions, comments, concerns or other inquiries, please email email@example.com