Senior Project Manager
Product and Technology /
ART BLOCKS, INC.
JOB TITLE: Senior Project Manager
REPORTS TO: Chief of Staff
DIRECT REPORTS: None, at this time
Art Blocks is a first of its kind platform focused on genuinely programmable on-demand generative content that is stored immutably on the Ethereum Blockchain. Our team is a group of passionate builders focused on creating the best ecosystem for on-chain generative content. We are moving rapidly to create the platform for all kinds of generative design projects. To learn more about what we are building, please visit artblocks.io/learn, follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/artblocks_io), or come hang out in our community Discord (discord.gg/artblocks).
Art Blocks has an opening for a Senior Project Manager. We are looking for candidates who are team oriented that treat each other with kindness and respect.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing special projects across the company, specifically within the Product Team. The Senior Project Manager reports to the Chief of Staff.
This position is a remote position–we’re looking for the best candidates to join our team regardless of location (though currently we are only able to hire candidates within the United States).
Annual Salary competitive and commensurate with experience and aligned with the company compensation structure.
Annual Bonus Plan
Unlimited Paid Time Off. Take time off as you need it, but we require that you take AT LEAST 20 days off per year + 9 Holidays
Company Paid Health, Vision, Dental, STD, LTD and Life Insurances
401k with Company Match
Flexible hours and a supportive remote work environment
Two Company-Wide, in-person team offsite meetups per year
Company provided work-from-home setup (laptop, monitor, headphones, keyboard, etc.) to make sure you have the tools necessary to do great work.
Annual “home office” budget to buy anything else you need for your home office.
KEY AREAS OF PERFORMANCE
None, at this time
Position may be required to sit or stand at a desk/computer for several hours and/or attend occasional offsite events/happenings.
Art Blocks, Inc. is an entirely remote work environment. You will work from your home/remotely from wherever you are most comfortable. Occasionally, you may be required or asked to attend in-person functions/offsite events where all travel and accommodations are covered as a company expense.
· Credentialed Project Management Professional (PMP)
· Minimum of 4 years of experience leading and directing cross-functional project teams and responsibility for project delivery
· Thrive under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Demonstrated expertise in project planning, project scoping, project road mapping, mapping timelines, and task management
· Expertise in all aspects of setting up and managing projects in Asana, including project portfolio management
· End-to-end change management experience
· Strong interpersonal skills: collaboration, teamwork, communication, time management, leadership, organization, problem solving, critical thinking, adaptability, and conflict resolution
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership
· Experience working with distributed teams
· Highly adaptable and willing to work on a wide variety of projects and initiatives
EXPECTATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Lead cross-functional projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
· Execute and monitor interconnecting work prioritized by senior leaders to support departmental initiatives and company strategy
· Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
· Reduce silos, increase visibility, and facilitate cross-functional collaboration
· Manage the process of quarterly goal setting, tracking, and reporting
· Conduct process mapping, business analysis and workflow design in service of identifying opportunities for operational improvements to fit the needs of a rapidly scaling organization
· Implement special projects on behalf of the leadership team on a periodic basis
· Experience with and a passion for Web3 technology
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employees assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or tasks which may be required to be performed in this position.
The Company may amend, change, or modify the responsibilities and duties of this position to meet business needs as necessary.
This job description does not constitute a contract for employment and may be changed at the discretion of Leadership with or without notice.