Associate Manager, BI
Detroit, MI /
Assembly is part of Stagwell, the challenger network built to transform marketing, and we pride ourselves on being the modern alternative to the status quo. Assembly’s mission is to find the change that fuels growth through a unique Assembly of data, talent and tech that drives business growth. Assembly is the global omnichannel media agency that not only guarantees performance but delivers media + business, technology, and data consulting solutions to the biggest brands on the planet. Our work is powered by our proprietary, in-house technology solution, STAGE, and led by our global talent base of over 1,600 people.
ICYMI: Assembly was named Ad Age’s first-ever Purpose-Led Agency of the Year atop the 2022 Ad Age A-List!
Assembly is looking for an Associate Manager, BI. As an Associate Manager, Business Intelligence you will support the design, development and deployment of custom reporting and data visualization solutions that drive marketing intelligence insights for leading brands from across the Travel, Retail, CPG and B2B verticals. You will support a data-driven consultancy team leveraging data science, automation and visualizations to identify metrics-based strategies for driving media efficiencies and effectiveness. The role requires a combination of technical, creative and problem-solving skills.
- With the guidance of senior analytics personnel, support the design, development and management of custom reporting and data visualization solutions for clients.
- Work closely with internal teams and clients to gather requirements for internal and external stakeholder measurement needs related to digital media (SEM, Paid Social, Programmatic, CTV, etc.) as well as other online and offline data sources.
- Work closely with senior BI team members for the development of automated data visualizations (e.g. Tableau, Datorama, GDS) to empower stakeholders with insights and performance metrics on-demand.
- Join client calls and emails to manage Analytics engagement for clients.
- Generate reports, documentation and insights as part of the analysis process. Support the analysis of performance marketing campaigns including lifts analysis and ROI efficiencies.
- Support quality control procedures for analysis, reporting and data visualization for accuracy.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years with digital marketing analytics in a client-side or agency-side environment with experience leveraging analytic platforms to measure and deliver performance-reporting insights
- Experience with Tableau, Datorama, Google Data Studio, and/or PowerBI with aptitude and desire to develop expertise
- Strong SQL capability with aptitude and desire to develop expertise
- Confidence to present data visualizations and analyses to internal and external stakeholders and field emergent questions in consultative manner using relatable terminology over jargon.
- Familiarity with digital platform landscape, tracking methodologies and outputs for Google Marketing Platform, Facebook, Trade Desk and similar
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet project deadlines
- Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- We’re truly a people-first organization. That’s why we offer a Flexible Time Off policy that puts you in control of your work-life balance, as well as market-leading primary and secondary caregiver and parental leave policies.
- We care deeply about social and environmental Impact – we have dedicated Impact Champions who collaborate with our in-house Impact team to help leave the world better than we found it.
- We have amazing Employee Resource Groups who form close knit communities and are committed to guiding the agency to become more inclusive, diverse, and representative of the world around us.
- We’re part of Stagwell, the challenger network built to transform marketing. We’re nimble, digital-first, and quickly growing to take on the biggest legacy hold cos.
At Assembly, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Assembly is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.