Sr. Manager, Digital Partnerships
Detroit, MI /
Assembly is part of Stagwell, the challenger network built to transform marketing, and we pride ourselves on being the modern alternative to the status quo. Assembly’s mission is to find the change that fuels growth through a unique Assembly of data, talent and tech that drives business growth. Assembly is the global omnichannel media agency that not only guarantees performance but delivers media + business, technology, and data consulting solutions to the biggest brands on the planet. Our work is powered by our proprietary, in-house technology solution, STAGE, and led by our global talent base of over 1,600 people.
ICYMI: Assembly was named Ad Age’s first-ever Purpose-Led Agency of the Year atop the 2022 Ad Age A-List!
Assembly is looking for a Sr. Manager, Digital Partnerships. The Sr. Manager, Digital Partnerships role is a management position accountable for all aspects of their assigned client’s digital display, streaming audio, and video campaigns. The role will oversee day-to-day management and planning of client’s media services, partner with media channels to set holistic strategies for their account, and implement measurement programs based on campaign needs. The candidate should be a strategic thinker with a media planning background, proven leadership skills and a solid track record of developing and executing campaigns aimed at meeting full funnel goals. The ability to multitask while under tight deadlines with team members from various disciplines is also required.
- Oversight on all aspects of client’s display services
- Analyzing the results and making optimization recommendations while the media is live and using empirical data to improve results for the next buying cycles
- Having a clear and technical knowledge of vendor’s strengths and weaknesses
- Working closely with media partners to negotiate packages and offer the best value to clients
- Presenting complex concepts and metrics in a user-friendly way
- Responsible for overall media objectives and strategies that fulfill client business goals
- Lead creation of all important plans and presentations
- Demonstrating thought leadership and innovation for enhanced media plans and results
- Communicating/Troubleshooting changes to the field and technical teams relating to our tracking methodology
- Looking at our products and associated available metrics - and advising how to use/integrate them with overall platform
- Experience using comScore and 3rd party ad serving technologies (i.e., DoubleClick)
- 4-6 years media experience including at least 3 years in interactive planning
- Managed/Self-Managed Programmatic Experience
- Proven leadership skills and management experience (have managed a team of 2+)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically in Media Plan presentations
- Diverse account background including some direct response and awareness
- 5+ years (combined) experience with online media planning and web/media analytics and reporting
- 3+ years digital or online advertising industry experience preferred
- 2+ years of people management experience required
- Ability to work with MS Office product suite including exceptional PowerPoint and Excel skills, Access a plus
- The ability to manage multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment and meet tight deadlines
- Be a self-starter who can work independently as well as part of a team
- We’re truly a people-first organization. That’s why we offer a Flexible Time Off policy that puts you in control of your work-life balance, as well as market-leading primary and secondary caregiver and parental leave policies.
- We care deeply about social and environmental Impact – we have dedicated Impact Champions who collaborate with our in-house Impact team to help leave the world better than we found it.
- We have amazing Employee Resource Groups who form close knit communities and are committed to guiding the agency to become more inclusive, diverse, and representative of the world around us.
- We’re part of Stagwell, the challenger network built to transform marketing. We’re nimble, digital-first, and quickly growing to take on the biggest legacy hold cos.
At Assembly, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Assembly is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.