Customer Program Manager
Customer Success – Customer Success /
The Automotus team is on a mission to transform urban mobility by helping cities, airports, and fleets manage curb chaos and the unprecedented rise in congestion and emissions from commercial vehicle traffic. We’ve developed first-of-its-kind computer vision technology that helps our customers make data-driven policy decisions, automate payment for commercial vehicle (un)loading and parking, and incentivize adoption of electric vehicles. From cities to residents and small businesses, our solutions are meant to benefit everyone by making our communities safer, healthier, and more efficient places to live and move.
Our team is small but growing fast. We're looking for a Customer Program Manager who is an organized, respectful and proactive communicator internally and with external partners to lead our project work with cities and airports from scoping and contracting to installation and launch to post-launch and customer success.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with Business Development, Field Operations, Communications and Product teams to be the Automotus point person for our relationships with customers (major cities and airports). In the early months of this role, this entails working collaboratively with our growing list of customers to move Automotus implementations from contract to implementation to launch as well as working internally across our team to pull in needed teammates from Field Ops to Comms to Product to launch. As the team and customer base grows, this person will be instrumental in building out Customer Management and Project Management roles and teams.
In this role you will:
- Point person and lead on customer management leading project work with cities and airports from scoping and contracting to installation and launch to post-launch and customer success.
- Working internally to coordinate teams and work streams to accelerate time from project scoping to launch.
- Identifying, creating and adopting systems to support coordination amongst internal and external teams, tracking performance metrics, budget and timelines, and opportunities make project management more efficient.
We encourage you to apply if you have:
- Two years of demonstrated ability to launch projects with public sector partners
- An ability to manage internal teams to execute on time
- A respectful but direct demeanor to support internal and external task execution
- Organized and proactive communication of project needs and deliverables
- An ability to zoom in and out from a program level to project level
Some additional skills and experience that would really help you stand out:
- Experience in mobility/transportation
- Experience navigating and implementing public policy
- Proficiency with project management software and CRM (Hubspot)
- Demonstrated team building skills
What we offer:
- We offer competitive salaries with equity, as well as health benefits*, including medical, dental, and vision. We value work-life harmony and have unlimited, self-directed vacation with a mandatory minimum.
- We also offer a five months paid parental leave, and more to support our teammates and their families.
*health benefits for US-based employees only
At Automotus, we believe that great products can only be built by a great team. We value learning from mistakes, an openness to all ideas, and an honest and empathetic approach to our teammates and customers. We do this best with a diverse and trusting team and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.