Avra Talent: Recruiting Specialist (Latin America)
Internal Hiring – Recruiters /
Job title: Recruiting Specialist (startup/tech-savvy a must)
Location: PST to EST timezones, fully remote
Comp: Starting at $20hr USD
Type: Part-Time and Full-Time contracts available (Latin America applicants only)
Are you passionate about the People side of startups? Do you want to learn the ropes of what it takes to recruit and retain A+ talent, or level up your existing knowledge? Are you driven to win, highly organized, and tech-savvy? If so, this may be the role for you.
About Avra Talent: Since 2017, we’ve helped startups and remote-friendly companies recruit and retain the best talent.
Why this role exists: The Recruiting Specialist is a key part of the dedicated talent teams we deploy within startups large and small. You will source candidates, craft job descriptions, interact with founders and hiring managers at client companies, and brainstorm strategies with our Talent Partners to help our clients hire great talent, quickly.
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Fluent in English required
- You’ve worked and thrived in fully remote work environments
- You are highly organized with great attention to detail
- You are tech-savvy, interested in startups and remote work
- You will source passive candidates, this includes research, spreadsheet management, and crafting copy for outbound campaigns
- You will screen applicants, based on pre-set criteria
- You will craft job descriptions and application questions
- You will create and maintain detailed reports on open roles and campaigns You may take notes on client calls
- You may interview candidates as the first point of contact
- You are driven to win
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator (excellent English)
- You over-communicate
- You are a constant learner
- You are looking to grow in this role You enjoy wearing multiple hats