Data & Analytics /
Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated crypto platform in the United States. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything.. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance.
Data is at the core of Binance.US’s mission to serve millions of crypto-currency users. Engineers and Data Analysts across the company perform impactful analysis to identify trends, and make strategic and impactful decisions that impact an active and rapidly growing user base
- Work across all aspects of data from engineering to building sophisticated visualizations, machine learning models, and experiments
- Analyze and interpret large (PB-scale) volumes of transactional, operational, and customer data using proprietary and open-source data tools, platforms, and analytical tool kits
- Translate complex findings into simple visualizations and recommendations for execution by operational teams and executives
- Be part of a fast-paced industry and organization where time to market is critical
- A degree in a quantitative discipline, like Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Sciences, Computer Science, Engineering or Life Sciences
- 2-5 years of full-time work experience in an Analytics or Data Science role
- A self-driven team player with the ability to quickly learn and apply new tools and techniques such as proprietary analytical software, data models, and programming languages
- A desire and ability to think abstractly, solve problems and deal with ambiguity
- A passion for Emerging Technologies related to Blockchain, Machine Learning, and AI
- Possess competency in a combination of the following: An analytical software (e.g. R, SAS);-A data visualization tool (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau, PowerBI,);-A relational or graph database management tool (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, Neo4J);-Programming. (e.g. VBA, C++, Java, Python)
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give all Americans access to digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.